• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My 1 year anniversary...

kevpriest

Clueless Noob
Well, thanks to all the members here (and when I say members, I mean throbbing, pulsing weenies) who've made my time on this board so much fun. :sign:

I've enjoyed this forum more than any other place I've found, and I've really benefited from both the brotherhood and the knowledge I've gained.

So, thanks for 1 year, and here's the contest:

Update: bfreebern has won, and has elected to pay it forward (he's just cool like that, I guess). As soon as Mr. Freebern selects his target and I get it shipped, I'll post the DC# here.

All you have to do is guess your prize. I'll post a series of pictures, slowly revealing the two cigars that will be sent to the first person to accurately identify both of them. Be as specific as you can. Post your answers right here in this thread and do not edit your post, because that would disqualify you. :angry: The first person to get them both wins, and I won't be giving any guidance (like saying you've got one right).

Good luck & good guessing (at least for the first couple of pictures, eventually it will be pretty obvious).

One last thing: The boxes that the cigars are in were chosen because, one, I think they'll make nice, safe boxes for transporting the cigars, and, two, they allow me to slowly reveal the cigars. They may or may not have anything to do with what's inside them.

ii.jpg

I'll create a new post in this thread each time I add a picture, so you may have to read through a few posts to find the latest picture.

Cool! A stogie strip tease :p

Oooh, new feature, if you quote yourseld your new post goes under the original post?

ohhh nice contest, this is going to drive everyone into a frenzy

Hmmm, maybe if we could see a little more, eh?

How about this?

san.jpg

Now what could that be?

First one is Upmann Mag50 EL
Second is Indian Tabac Ltd. Reserve

I’ll take a guess:

Cohiba - Sublimes LE 2004

Indian Tabac Ltd. Reserve - Bison (torpedo)

The top one is a Cohiba-Edicion Limitada 2004 Sublime

The bottom is a Rocky Patel Sungrown "A"

RyJ Petit Piramides LE
Indian Tabac Ltd. Reserve - Bison

Last guess:

RyJ Hermosos No 2 LE

Last guess? Why?

Cause I need to get back to work and stop researching cigars on the net. :laugh:

Alright, LAST LAST guess:

PARTAGAS Serie D No 1 LE

Cohiba DC EL 2003
Indian Tabac LTD Reserve Bison

Took a closer look...Not a 2003 EL. ;)

tease!

Cohiba Double Corona 2004 EL
Indian Tabac Ltd. Reserve Series A