• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My $100 dollar humidor.

interscape

Happened to look on craigslist today and found this for $130. I offered $100 and he said OK. Not a spot on it. Looks like I am off to newbie sampler thread one last time to start filling it.

box%20001.jpg

box%20004.jpg

Les

Neat design/color and such, but won't be nearly big enough if you stick around here, hehe.

:thumbs:

Looks great, very nice price too. Just do yourself a favor, get rid of that floral foam and PG solution and get some distilled water and Viper beads!

Very nice. I have been looking for one of those CAO's for the office. Enjoy filling her up! :thumbs:

Nice looking humidor. Like The Volusianator said, get some beads. Cheap and reliable :thumbs:

Looks cool, but I better like brown colours for a humi :)

Great buy! I remember that humidor, it was definitely a great buy. Retail was somewhere around $350 I think. Out of all the CAO humidors, that one is my favorite.

Edit: Oh, yeah, Go with the beads!

Beads ordered! Also am I doing something wrong here? The cigars seem to flow OUT my humidors a lot faster than they flow IN. Could I have bad seals? Possibly a hole in the bottom?

Beads ordered! Also am I doing something wrong here? The cigars seem to flow OUT my humidors a lot faster than they flow IN. Could I have bad seals? Possibly a hole in the bottom?

That's funny....I have the complete OPPOSITE problem. :)

That's funny....I have the complete OPPOSITE problem. :)
I wasn't really sure if he was serious about to much smoking and not enough purchasing, or if it was a type and he meant he was losing humidity.