• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My apologies

Being a mom that went through that last year my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Beth

Best wishes Al to you and your family.

No apology needed, I never knew how on earth you can keep track of the 100+ PMs per day you receive when you run your sales :0 so I'm sure everyone understands. ;)

Al, as all have stated here, no one wants you to put this place before your family... All the best wishes to you and yours bro. I wish nothing but the best for you and the family...

Enjoy those staring contests now, they won't last forever.. :)

Al I had no idea you were expecting!! Take care of the family first and don't' worry about us -- family comes first man! I'll keep your family in my thoughts and prayers -- hope all goes well for you!

I see a lot of love pouring out of this board, and you don't get that for being a good vendor, you get it for being a good brother. I hope all is well and stays that way. We'll pray for you now, and when things are all straight, we'll talk about cigars again.

Al is one top notch brother. I hope everything is going well for you, my thought. wishes and prayers are with you.

Tim

Back