• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My beads smell

Cira

So I was doing my weekly check of my 2 heartfelt socks and giving them a little spritz with this water bottle mister that I use and I smelled something...in the room with my humidor I sometimes have a smoke and on the table right next to my mister was a bottle of Febreeze. I think I know the answer to this but if I mistakenly squirted Febreeze on my beads, I should just toss them right? Any way to recover?

So I was doing my weekly check of my 2 heartfelt socks and giving them a little spritz with this water bottle mister that I use and I smelled something...in the room with my humidor I sometimes have a smoke and on the table right next to my mister was a bottle of Febreeze. I think I know the answer to this but if I mistakenly squirted Febreeze on my beads, I should just toss them right? Any way to recover?

I must say I have never tested this one. I am honestly not sure if the scent can be "washed" out of the beads but I have a feeling it will not come out for a long time if ever.

Haha that's what I figured. I'm going to the gas station to grab some White Owls and I'll make myself some "Meadows & Rain" custom flavored sticks :)

New bead order incoming!

Haha that's what I figured. I'm going to the gas station to grab some White Owls and I'll make myself some "Meadows & Rain" custom flavored sticks :)

New bead order incoming!

I'm not sure I even want to know how those taste. :laugh:

New bead order incoming!

Good idea!!

no sense making a bad situation really bad!!

On another note, the Fabreze could only improve the White Owls!!

OOOPS!

Cost of some Hearfelt beads: Not too much
Cost of some Fabreze: Not much at all

Mixing the two, and posting it for all of us to read: Priceless :D

OOOPS!

Cost of some Hearfelt beads: Not too much
Cost of some Fabreze: Not much at all

Mixing the two, and posting it for all of us to read: Priceless :D

I knew you guys would get a kick out of it :)