• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My favorite cigar companions

psyktek

Frugal Old Fart!
Strong coffee with my morning smoke.
Maker's Mark or Powers Gold Label Irish in the evening. (VERY occasional.)

And thanks for the mojito recipe. Saw Emeril do this the other day and he used pomegranate (sp?) juice! Very attractive, I wonder if you could use just a touch of pomegranate syrup instead?

Psyktek

I love a good, strong cup of joe with a cigar anytime! On a warm evening try iced cold chocolate milk with a PAM or Fuente Maddie.... MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Aloha,

Wade

For me it would be an ice cold Heineken or a glass of Jack Daniel's with a scoop of Vanilla ice-cream!

Ice tea(no sugar or lemon).
Water with a slice of lemon.
Rum, neat.
Cuba Libre.
Jamison's Irish Whisky.
Martini.

Typically Bombay Saphire Martini or w/tonic - no fruit!

Less frequently:

Crown Royal
Red Wine
Beer - Newcastle or Icehouse
Port

wk-mang said:
...On a warm evening try iced cold chocolate milk with a PAM or Fuente Maddie....
I'll just HAVE to give that a try. :)

I'm looking forward to trying the chocalate milk PAM thing.

I also enjoy Port or nice cup of coffee.

mostly coffee or beer (guiness stout, harp lager), but will trying the chocolate milk thing this weekend!

Depending on the time of day.

Coffee
Iced Tea
Coke
Dr. Pepper
Root Beer
Beer
Rum
Bourbon
Port
Water

I always drink something when I smoke.

For me there is nothing like a single malt scotch with a good smoke. Lagavulin 16 y.o. is outstanding. If the cupboard is bare then Chivas will do. I'm not a big drinker though so usually a nice tall glass of spring water with lots of ice accompanies my smoke.

-Craig

I like Kamakazi cocktails personally, my absolute favorite. A light canadian blend like Yukon jack and pepsi is always good. I have a selection of single malts, the three glens mostly, but hardly ever touch them.

I do have a fine bottle of Wal-Mart port to try, OK it's actually like a family sized bottle of Fairbanks I guess. I have never had a port before though so if anybody has a sugestion for a good yet easy to find port please speak up. It's hell livin in the sticks sometimes.

I like smokin at bar-b-ques so beer is common. 7 and 7 is good if im smokin at a bar.

Hey also, could someone enlighten an idiot on what PAM is short for??

Hey Gibu, you're not an idiot. I don't understand a lot of the acronyms used here. I'm just starting to figure some of them out. Anyway I believe PAM is short for the revered Padron Anniversario Maduro. These are supposed to be a fantastic smoke but I've never tried one. I hope I guessed right on this one. Please anyone correct me if I'm wrong. I hate to lead poor gibu astray!

-Craig

Thanks guys. By the way, I wouldn't worry too much about leadin me astray, I usually end up astray all on my own eventually anyway. :D :D

Thanks again.

Funny. The coffee thing I just discovered by accident a couple of weeks ago. I am a big coffee drinker and so, when I had my first morning smoke ever, it was naturally accompanied by some coffee. I was thrilled and repeated my discovery the following morning. :thumbs:

Depending on the cigar... I will go for one of the following

Beer:
Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat
It's a very flavorful unfiltered wheat, and scince it's made in Kansas City... it's usually fresh when I buy it!

Scotch:
Glenlevet 18yr

Tequila:
Chinaco Anejo
This is a GREAT sipping tequila, it goes down smooth... it is supposed to be served in a brandy snifter to get the full effect.