• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My First Box!

AdriftPanda

I'm pretty excited about this so I figured I would share a picture with you guys!

photo.jpg

I don't know they look a little on the fake side to me. See the third one from the right, and second from the left? See how the bands are skewed a little from the others? Send it to me and I'll test it out for you. ;)

Nice haul brotha!!

Being a newbie myself and looking at getting a box as well, did you have any issues getting them? I have been searching the sites advertised on CP, but just not sure how it works.

As it seems others have found, I am afraid once I start I won't be able to stop.

Being a newbie myself and looking at getting a box as well, did you have any issues getting them? I have been searching the sites advertised on CP, but just not sure how it works.

As it seems others have found, I am afraid once I start I won't be able to stop.

I didn't have any issues getting them, my source was very good with communication and that's very important to me. PM if you have any questions that are iffy and I'll gladly help you out to the best I can.

As far as getting addicted... I just posted pics of my new box I got today... dangerous.

They look great, not to hijack but did you get the humidor? Enjoy those in good health.

Nice catch man. I've got two boxes sitting in the cooler, can't wait until next month when I can get another box....this place is the devil.

Very nice choice! I still have some #2's sitting in my humi and they're probably my favorite sticks in there!

When they are good, they are one of the best!....and they have been very good lately :thumbs:

Nice score for your first box...how long did you sit there and stare at them? :laugh:

When they are good, they are one of the best!....and they have been very good lately :thumbs:

Nice score for your first box...how long did you sit there and stare at them? :laugh:

Well... I didn't open them right away. I brought them into my local shop and they inspected the sticks for me, but once they were opened I think I was in awe for like 10 minutes just smelling and playing with them. I ended up giving a couple to the owner because he has done a lot for me. I almost want to show them off again... okay okay no more pics don't want to show off. LOL