• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My First Competition

sporkd2

Entered a nut brown and ESB into the HHHC (Happy Holiday Homebrew Competition) help here in St. Louis. I never entered one before but I was interested to see what BJCP judges would say about my beer.

http://www.stlbrews.org/competition/hhhc/2009_HHHC_Results.htm

Look at the Table 11 (2nd Place) !!!

ESB didnt place but I should be getting the judging sheets back tomorrow.

Yay for me!!!!

I am currently looking through my recipes. I brewed this before my deployment and I might have lost it :(

Congrats! Between you and all the other home brewers we have on this site, we just need funding and you guys can give Cigar City a run for their money.

Congrats! Between you and all the other home brewers we have on this site, we just need funding and you guys can give Cigar City a run for their money.

I dont follow...

Right now, Cigar City brewing in Florida is getting a lot of hype. They are marketing their beer to cigar afficionado's. I was just saying, between yourself, and the other home brewers we have on this site, I am pretty sure you guys can give them good competition.

Good job! Entering contests is a great way to get honest feedback about your beer.

Congrats! I just wrote my BJCP exam about a month ago. Should have the results in another 4 or 5 months!

Congrats on the brew. It's always nice to know that others like your beer as much as you do. Keep on brewing!! :thumbs: