• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My First Contest

nobius

Cuban Reject
I am a bit new around here, but I see how much fun the contests can be.

I have also recently taken up the sport of golf. A friend took pity on me and gave me a set of Callaway Steelhead Irons to replace the cheap Dunlops I had been using.

In honor of his generosity, and the generosity I see on this board everyday, I pose the following:

I will be playing a round on Sunday, tee time 10am. It will be a full 18 hole round on a par-75 course.

What will my score be?

Closest to my actual score will receive a Perdomo Golf Double Eagle Tubo and 3 Pinnacle Golf balls. (If you are not a golfer and still wish to participate, let me know and I will swap the balls with a cigar of equal or greater value.)

In the event of a tie, the person who posted their guess first will be the winner.

Since you said you just took up the game..one a Par 75...I'll say 116 (which isn't as bad as it sounds for a beginner). Hope you prove me wrong and break 100!!

Very nice of you sir!
I hate to do you like this but but I'm gonna guess 132. :whistling: I hope not tho, Good luck brudda!
Where ya playing down by you or up yonder?
We need to hit Boda's up soon.

Very nice of you sir!
I hate to do you like this but but I'm gonna guess 132. :whistling: I hope not tho, Good luck brudda!
Where ya playing down by you or up yonder?
We need to hit Boda's up soon.

I am going to be playing at Falcon's Lair up here in Oconee County. It is right off of Hwy. 11.

Let me know if I should bring an extra cigar with me. :whistling:

And you are right, we should hit Boda's again sometime soon. I will call Dave on Monday and ask when the next event is.

I'll say with the deepest of apologies - 138.

Thanks for the contest. Prove me wrong and enjoy the round. :thumbs:

I'm sorry. I will go with 142. Thats probably what I would shoot! :p

Edit - my guess is 117, I accidentally put down what DesertRat had.

Thanks for the contest! :D

Well you had a set of clubs so you have played before, but new clubs don't always make you better right away...

Are you taking a "breakfast ball" of the first tee...

I'm going to say 113 but you'll still have fun and that is all that matters

Brandon

300! Sorry, i thought you were bowling. :blush: Did i win?