• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first humidor

dbanther22

This is my first humidor, holds about 40 smokes. Got it stocked with Alec Bradly's as a gift from my brother.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...si&img=4599]
gallery_8250_743_68631.jpg
[/URL][/img]
http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...si&img=4598]
gallery_8250_743_7021.jpg
[/URL][/img]
http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...si&img=4597]
gallery_8250_743_64758.jpg
[/URL][/img]

nice start...and as we all say here, no go buy something much much bigger
:sign:

Welcome to CP...nice start by the way!

Nice way to get into the hobby. :thumbs:

But dude, next time you take a photo pick up the laundry first! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But seriously, welcome to CigarPass and yeah, might as well buy that cooler now. You'll need it. ;)

Wilkey

Nice way to get into the hobby. :thumbs:

But dude, next time you take a photo pick up the laundry first! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But seriously, welcome to CigarPass and yeah, might as well buy that cooler now. You'll need it. ;)

Wilkey

yeah i didn't even realize it until i posted! And on a side note I just finished that Occidental Reserve Double Broadleaf, WOW what full flavor, gonna have to buy a few more of those.

No worries. But one more piece of advice. Pick up a digital hygrometer and a Boveda calibration pack from Mark at Cigarmony. You won't regret it.

Wilkey

Man I remember the 30 minutes that I owned just that size, LMAO. What small stitch in time it was!! Welcome!!

Jim

Man I remember the 30 minutes that I owned just that size, LMAO. What small stitch in time it was!! Welcome!!

Jim

30 minutes? Wasn't it more like 30 seconds? ???

Welcome to CP bro. A couple words of advice, first buy a BIGGER humi and man, if you value your sanity stay far far away from "step". He will freakin ruin you faster than you can say Opus X. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Echoing the comments of several other CPers... If you plan on becoming and staying active here, a humi of that size just will not do... Save yourself some pain, time, and money, and buy a vino or cooler...

Oh ya, and nice looking setup! You must like those Alec Bradleys!

Nice intro humi! But like the others said if you hang around here it'll just be a matter of time until you're upgrading. That's fine though becuase this guy will make a nice drybox or something for prepping smokes from your coolerdor or wine fridge :)

My first Humi held 25 sticks. It lasted exactly 1 week before I moved to a 150 size and then added a tuperdor. I'm trying to figure out where to put the next one. :blush:

Welcome to CP!

Thats the problem with the guys here, it is a self-fulling prophecy. The tell you to buy a bigger humi and the next thing you know your posting and someone wants to send you free cigars. Anyway they're right, I currently am running a 150 count with a 50 count tupperdor and should be switching to a vinotemp sometime in September.

By the by, welcome to Cp and try the newbie samplers , you may like the MaXX now. but there are loads or cigars out there. Believe me these guys won't steer you wrong and your dollar will buy you a lot more here than anywhere else.

Best Wishes
Brandon

welcome to CP. as you can see I have not been here very long either. I must however echo the same sentiment you need a bigger one. I go by the theory go big or go home so I got nice 150 count for my first one. I will send pictures.

big fan of the MAXX though. great cigar for the money.

Not a bad start... looks like you'll need to get a bigger humidor soon though. Welcome to Cigarpass!

He he...I am starting with a cooler

Gott 80 cooler from St. Vincent DePaul: $4.50
16 oz Propylene Glycol: $10.25
Wet foam: $3.50
Spanish Cedar (2 - 3/16"x6"x24"): $10.50
Thermometer/Hygrometer: $9.00
Storage for 300+ cigars: Priceless