• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My First Novel now ailable on Amazon

Congratulations. As a fellow writer I love to hear about books being done independently. Cut out the middle man and reap the benefits of your labor.

I downloaded a sample to my kindle. Will send you my thoughts I'd you are interested...

Good luck with the promotion.

Congratulations. As a fellow writer I love to hear about books being done independently. Cut out the middle man and reap the benefits of your labor.

I downloaded a sample to my kindle. Will send you my thoughts I'd you are interested...

Good luck with the promotion.

That would be great. I can send you the feedback form I created for my beta readers if you'd like. Might not apply to just the sample, but it would be great to get your feedback. :)

Congrats on get'n your book out there. When it hits paperback I just might give it a read. Sounds like it should be a very interesting one.

Sounds like a nice movie. But....
whats this on the Amazon link:

Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought

Sounds like a nice movie. But....
whats this on the Amazon link:

Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Congrats on publishing your first novel. It's certainly quite an accomplsihment and even more work when you are self publishing. Seriously...Congrats!

Way cool Steve!! :thumbs:

Looking forward to the paperback - too backwards thinking to even know what Kindle is :whistling:

Congrats on getting the book published, Steve! Sounds like a very cool story line from the summary, too.

Let us know when the PB is ready for purchase. I'm going to pick one up for my father and me to read.

-John

Thanks all...

I've been in Des Moines for work the past two days. My wife called me yesterday to let me know the paperback proof copy had arrived. She says it looks good. :thumbs:

I will take a look at it this evening and, if I agree, the paperpack version may be ready for purchase from Amazon as soon as this week. If so, I will post up the link and ISBN.

S.