• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My First Official "Look At Me" Thread!

Q_The_Cop

Beware Clown!
Reaction score
i just got my new toy yesterday! A 2000 Jeep Wrangler 69,000 miles. Clean record, for $7800.00. I traded in my 1992 Honda Accord for $1600.00 and picked this thing up for a song! Just had to say one time: "LOOK AT ME!!!!"

gallery_8234_842_26657.jpg

By the way, this was my MUST HAVE vehicle...

That's a good looking Jeep. Congrats.

Course, it should not stay that clean forever. There are some nice trails in N Ga calling your name over Labor Day

I test drove that its a good ride enjoy bro :thumbs: :cool:

That Jeep is in good shape AND looks like there is a lot of meat left on those BFG All Terrains!
Can you say CHICK MAGNET!

Well it has a few scratches on it, but "hey" it's a Jeep right! The guy that traded it in last week, but the BF's on it before he did. They are brand spankin' new. The nubs haven't even worn off yet. Now if I can find a spare tire cove with an Opus X band logo on it, I would be livin' large!

:laugh:

Beautiful. Looks like good weather to pull the top back, too. Is that your cruiser in the background, too? The Jeep is nicer, but I'd take either. ;)

You could take one of the high res Opus X band scans available here on CP (search is your friend) to a sign shop that has a digital printer that prints on adhesive backed vinyl. They could run you an enlarged print, and you could cut it out by hand and apply it to a blank, black vinyl tire cover. It would definitely be sharp!

You could take one of the high res Opus X band scans available here on CP (search is your friend) to a sign shop that has a digital printer that prints on adhesive backed vinyl. They could run you an enlarged print, and you could cut it out by hand and apply it to a blank, black vinyl tire cover. It would definitely be sharp!

Already thought about that. ;) Didn't know if there would be any kind of trademark issues. I would hate to be sued for showing off something I love so much. It could be free advertising for them.

And no Wolfie, my cruiser is black with black tinted windows. It's in the shop getting fixed, because some asshole hit it while it was parked in the back parking lot of the police station! Then left!!! He didn't tell anyone he hit it!

Keep your eyes peeled for Los's "Look at Me Stealing Q the Cop's Car" thread coming soon to a precinct near you! :D

Now if he had bought a 2000 or even a 95 Civic then that would be a whole different story :whistling:

I doubt you would have to worry about any lawsuit on the Opus X wheel cover. Unless you did a piss poor job of it. Otherwise, it's free advertising.

Just out of curiosity, what is "CHILDRE"?

Very nice ride. And the tires haven't been nubbed yet? :thumbs:

Somebody did a 'hit & run' in a police station parking lot? ??? There is humor there. Stupidity as well.

I doubt you would have to worry about any lawsuit on the Opus X wheel cover. Unless you did a piss poor job of it. Otherwise, it's free advertising.

Just out of curiosity, what is "CHILDRE"?

Childre is the the name of the car dealer. Childre Nissan, Jeep, etc. But that was quickly taken off, and the obligatory Georgia Bulldogs license plate was put in its place. I don't watch football, but hey I live in GA, right!

And yeah! He was a cab driver that was getting his cab license renewed. He had bought a Marta bus, that he was using for a cab. He backed up to leave and ripped my back bumper off, and demolished my passanger side rear fender. Luckily I was walking out of the PD when I saw him get out and look at the back of his bus, get back in and leave. Then I saw my bumper hanging off. we charged him with leaving the scene, damaging government property. Asshole!! :thumbs: