• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first post

What can I say that hasn't already been said, two thumbs up...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks again, fellas. :D

Danny boy, that is High-larious! :laugh:

Congrats, Alan. Thanks for being a good example for us noobs.

Hope to meet you in person someday.

Bill

:D Hey everybody!

Just introducing myself after about a month of lurking. I am fairly new to seriously enjoying cigars, but have had some experience with them for years. I just bought my first "real" humidor (been using a cedar-lined handgun case I converted for about a year) and am in the process of setting up a cooler for bulk storage in the future.

I am looking forward to sharing my new experiences with you all and getting great guidance from the elder BOTL (already have the beads thanks to all of you).

alan

I've learned a lot (about a lot more than cigars), met some great people, smoked some great cigars, expanded my beer horizons, and most importantly made some great friends over the last 5 years. I don't post as often as I used to, but I'm still here pretty much every day.

Thanks to Rod for keeping CP up and running, and thanks to everyone here at CP for putting up with me for this long. :thumbs:

NEWB!!!! :) Congrats Alan!