• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My first Punch Punch

fetterjohn

Non-active but active and lurking!
I just have top say "WOW!!!" That's all...wow!

-Fetter

I had my first punch tonight as well, no idea what it was. Really fat robusto, very tasty!!!

and with my 400th post, I say...I call as i play my online poker with pocket 8s

fetterjohn said:
I just have top say "WOW!!!" That's all...wow!

-Fetter
[snapback]223812[/snapback]​

Ah, one of the great Cuban staples. They are great.

One of the ISOM Greats! They have never disappointed! Just got a box from '98 and they are sooo tasty! But the '05s are not bad either. Glad you got to try one.

Not only does this cigar always bring that classic Habana taste - but for the quality and consistency it delivers - I have always felt the Punch Punch represented an excellent $ value $.....

atuck said:
One of the ISOM Greats! They have never disappointed! Just got a box from '98 and they are sooo tasty! But the '05s are not bad either. Glad you got to try one.
[snapback]223896[/snapback]​

Damn it...Alan. You're holding out on me!!! :whistling:

-Fetter

98 PPs rocked, and 03 PPs aren't too bad either.

I think I may need to add them to my list of "tastes like more."

The Punch I pick up at local shops are normally my goto sticks. Are they even close to the ones not readily available in the states? I have considered many times grabbing a box but was unsure?

BGarv3 said:
The Punch I pick up at local shops are normally my goto sticks. Are they even close to the ones not readily available in the states? I have considered many times grabbing a box but was unsure?
[snapback]224357[/snapback]​

I have never found a Dominican cigar to taste like its Cuban counterpart.

Rich

Quit guys..... your making my mouth water... I just drooled on the keyboard I think :D

Yep, the Punch Punch is a great cigar :thumbs: I would like more of these sometime in the future.

The 98 Punch Punch are smoking fantastic right now. I haven't smoked any newer production but I am sure they will be great with some age. Definitely a standard bearer for Cuban cigars.

I think that I will definetly be on the rampage to procure more of these in the near future.

-Fetter

I recently had one, Cigar started of with naturally-sweet honey tobacco taste and that characteristic Havana twang. The strength starts mild, the body starts off medium. Then nut and spice begins to roll in along with coffee taste. At half way point the body increases to full. By the end, this smoke is all coffee and sweet honey taste. Punch Punch is on my top 5 list.

Punch Punch is one of my favorite smokes and was my first ISOM.

Luckily they aren't too expensive at my local smoke shop :) only 8€ a stick.

I am sorry to go against all of you, I have tried a couple both Domestic and Isoms. They just did not agree with me in many ways, some I won't talk about. Now all I can say is PUNCH very, very BAD...IMHO

Haven't tried the Punch Punch yet. Can someone post a more in depth review???
I love 'em! :thumbs:

Sorry, I'm not much on reviews since tobacco just tastes like tobacco to me. These are typical Cuban construction and draw and to me, Punch's have an ever so slight "salty" taste of their wrappers which I like.

Haven't tried the Punch Punch yet. Can someone post a more in depth review???
I love 'em! :thumbs:

Sorry, I'm not much on reviews since tobacco just tastes like tobacco to me. These are typical Cuban construction and draw and to me, Punch's have an ever so slight "salty" taste of their wrappers which I like.

I'm exactly the same way. You could put a flavor wheel in front of me, and it won't do a whole lot of good.

The Punch Punch has been my favorite so far. To me, it just has that "cuban taste" that I look for.