• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Humi Pics

countikon

Reaction score
My Humi Pics

Thought I would share some pics of my first humidor. I know it is only a 25 count and everybody says buy bigger but my wife put a limit on the number of cigars I can own.

By the way:
Thanks Mark for the great setup. Cigarmony.com is an awesome store with excellent service. I am very happy with my purchase and would gladly reccomend the store to anybody looking for anything your selling.

Is that own or buy? I hope for your sake it's not 4.

I just started to collect some. I didn't have anything to store them before and my wife hates the fact that I even have one. I also didn't have much to invest with this weekend. My wife raided my money I made to buy some cigars. As soon as my step daughter's friend buys my electric guitar, I'll be getting a sampler to fill it up some more.

:D Everyone has to start somewhere! Welcome to the addiction! :p

Is that own or buy? I hope for your sake it's not 4.

I just started to collect some. I didn't have anything to store them before and my wife hates the fact that I even have one. I also didn't have much to invest with this weekend. My wife raided my money I made to buy some cigars. As soon as my step daughter's friend buys my electric guitar, I'll be getting a sampler to fill it up some more.

Keep your eyes peeled on the mail box in a few days. I will send you a few samples.

..... but my wife put a limit on the number of cigars I can own.

OK, time to get your ball sack back and let that little woman know who runs things around the house. By allowing your wife to place restrictions on you will only incite other woman to try and restrict others and I'm here to tell you that we as men need to stand up to them and not let this thing get carried away so far that...... wait a minute, the wifes on the phone....

"ummmm, what was that dear? yes dear... uh huh, yes, got it, will do, yes dear, I heard you, yes dear, I love you to... goodbye"

countikon, I'll have to get back to you on this. I have to fold the cloths in the dryer before cooking dinner. :D :laugh:

congrats, nothing wrong with starting small.

..... but my wife put a limit on the number of cigars I can own.

OK, time to get your ball sack back and let that little woman know who runs things around the house. By allowing your wife to place restrictions on you will only incite other woman to try and restrict others and I'm here to tell you that we as men need to stand up to them and not let this thing get carried away so far that...... wait a minute, the wifes on the phone....

"ummmm, what was that dear? yes dear... uh huh, yes, got it, will do, yes dear, I heard you, yes dear, I love you to... goodbye"

countikon, I'll have to get back to you on this. I have to fold the cloths in the dryer before cooking dinner. :D :laugh:

:laugh: I wonder how funny this would be if it were just a joke...

Congrats Countikon, and good luck with this great hobby! Christmas is just around the corner, maybe santa will bring you something nice..

They may not be a lot, but they are all good ones! :thumbs:

Thanks BT. I appreciate it.

And yes I know I need to grow a pair. I just find it easier to just agree and let her have her moment than to argue about it. I'm only into my first year of marriage and I've already learned it. I pick my battles and this one wasn't big enough to fight over. Plus maybe overtime she'll come to her senses and just let me do what I want.

Also I'm really just an every other week smoker and just don't really need to keep more than 20 cigars on hand.

Plus maybe overtime she'll come to her senses and just let me do what I want.

Not if you don't make her. If you just roll over it will only get worse. i am not saying fight with her about stuff but christ... Stand up for yourself!

My advice, drink a fifth of whiskey and tell her what you think..

Just kiddin, but hey nice humi, nothing wrong with starting out small, cigars might not be for everybody and no sense dropping a bunch of cash if you were uncertain. Good play in my book. Hope things go well with the wife.

Great Hummi for show! Keep it in a prominate place in the house and start your ritual of going out for a smoke. Example... Take the dog for a walk go with a smoke (don't have a dog take the neighbors. On Sunday morning start the day off with a cup of joe, the sunday paper and a cigar (breakfast of champions hmmm goood :))

Now go out and buy yourself a nice igloo cooler and build yourself an igloodore and really start your collection. Nice thing about it.... it disguises itself as an actual cooler (HOLY $h&T Batman)! It can be kept in the garage under the stairs in a back bedroom ummm well that may not be the best place to store it.

Anyways good luck on building your collection

that a soprano's cao? If so, i'll make you a great trade for that. I need one for a huge autographed sopranos framed pic I have. shoot me a pm if interested.