• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My kind of BBQ sauce

Just trying to get close to what you & Swissy do. I do think you'd like it if you made some up. BTW, how was that Road Kill seasoning?

Nice pics. Looks like some tasty yard bird.

Bourbon Bar-B-Que Sauce

Be sure to check the bourbon quality at each step of the process.

Ala: Justin Wilson! ;) "...oooooowwwwweeeee, now dats goood..." :)

Floyd T. :sign:

AVB,
I have to thank you for this recipe. I've made it 3 times already (2 batches were doubled) and I think it's awesome! I made a huge batch of Buffalo Wings this past weekend with it for my Grandson's 2nd birthday and it was the 1st pan to go empty!

Michael

Thanks for the kind words. It has been pretty popular here too :)

Just trying to get close to what you & Swissy do. I do think you'd like it if you made some up. BTW, how was that Road Kill seasoning?

Nice pics. Looks like some tasty yard bird.

Actually, I've got plans for the road kill seasoning this weekend. I really have not cooked much in the last couple months. New house stuff has been taking up a lot of time. As for the sauce, I have made it and its daaayam good!! :love:

AVB,
I have to thank you again for this recipe. I made it again last night. Tripled it. For wings on Superbowl Sunday!

Michael

Tripled it! Thats a lot of bourbon and a bunch of wings!

Glad you like it.

AVB,
I have to thank you again for this recipe. I made it again last night. Tripled it. For wings on Superbowl Sunday!

Michael

The recipe looks great! The only problem is will I be able to pass a piss test the next day??? :rolleyes: You have my mouth drooling. :cool:

AVB, I whipped up a batch of this for some Super Bowl ribs I just put in the smoker, and it's fantastic. Add it to the smoke salmon dip recipe from Swissy (substituted rainbows instead), the smokes from xprinter, Mr Peat, rigo, and tkoepp, and some of my own recipes, along with some Blackfoot River beers and it's going to be a nice Super Bowl. Thanks to all you BOTLs for the recipes and smokes.

Justin

AVB,

Don't laugh, but I made a quadruple batch of this again. Two 1.75L's of Old Crow. Yielded about 3 1/2 gallons. Can't seem to keep it in stock in the house, everyone loves it.
Thank you again.

Michael

DAYMN! How many folks you got at your house? I didn't make that much over the last 2 years :)

Bump for your Superbowl plans.