• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My latest ashtray x2

Humidor Minister

This is the ashtray I said I was making over the weekend.
347463370.jpg

347463338.jpg

347463251.jpg

Thats an awesome piece of work. It would look great sitting next to my smoking chair. :whistling:

As always, I am totally enamored with your work Bill. :love:

You guys are too kind. I'm blushing :blush: These are fun to make. I'm just getting started. :thumbs:

awesome doesn't begin to descibe that work of art... very nice Bill :thumbs:

Awesome stuff bro. :) Some seriously beautiful pieces you have shown so far. Look forward to more stuff!

Don

Sorry, I forgot the details. It has 69 individual pieces. It's made from Bubinga, figured eucalyptus, Blood wood and Monterillo. It's about 7" in diameter and 1-1/2 inches tall. Thanks for all the kindness.

Beautiful ashtray! I'd hate to dirty it up. Any chance of more up for sale?

I wouldn't buy one, since I wouldn't be able to bring myself to use it. :D Very very nice work!

If you like, PM me.

Thanks, :thumbs:

If you are here to sell your woodwork than just be upfront about it. You make some beautiful things but thie guise of "it's just a hobby" is becoming more and more obviously a load of BS. There are plenty of brothers on here that would love to have one of your pieces of art I'm sure, but you need to be upfront about it. Honesty is the foundation of this community and trying to convince people you aren't here to sell your humis will only lead to drama.

Handyman Dave's thread....

This is one of our illustrious woodworkers at work. He was upfront about what he wanted to do and he posted it in the correct forum. We're not saying you trying to sell them is wrong, but the way you're going about it is wrong. Sell all you want in the Retailers Forum....Just not in the Humidor forum....