• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My new Cave

Yall should see the stuff you can't actually see! There is an exhaust fan that would suck the lead paint of a Fisher Price toy, and it's totally silent. It's a room where you can smoke ANYTHING and the wife won't smell a thing!

Matt, that is absolutely beautiful. So much that's nice in that room, but I think I like the way you did the ceiling the best. Great job!

That looks really good. I'm impressed and I can't wait to see it when it's all done.

I think you did a really nice job on that Matt I especially like the design on the ceiling. :thumbs:

Yeah, yeah... your buddy Rebel Herfer was showing off the pics this past weekend at Tobacco Road. Got us all fuggin jelous and evertything...

No really.... Wow! What an addition to the home! Wish I had one...

mac

Matt, ... YOU are my friggin' HERO! I so want to do that in my house...but alas...I lives in VA Beach...no Basements. It's either up or out for me.

But...HEY... my wife says I can smoke in the garage when it gets cold ("If you want too.") But, oh BTW, she says she still reserves the right to "bitch" about the smoke. <sigh> I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful woman.

<she snuck up on me and is standing over my shoulder... mid-post>

Congratulations Matt!

-Kelly

Very nice. Of course if I did that my wife and kids would still be within hearing distance. My goal is to smoke at least 3 feet beyond the line where I can hear them all screaming. LOL

Stinki

Now that's a sweet room, but no walk in Humi?? You drive down the field, and fumble at the goal line :laugh: ;)

Now that's a sweet room, but no walk in Humi?? You drive down the field, and fumble at the goal line :laugh: ;)
A walk in in the basement would have zero resale value, and if I was to quit hoarding cigars, would be nothing more than a really expensive closet. I'll have a touch over 25cuft of furniture grade humidors. I think I'll be alright. If I fill more than that, I might as well put them in coolers so I can take them with me when I get my ass sent packin.

very nice room congratulation... this type of room is a man dream and you achieved it. or should i say congratulation on convincing the wife.

i agree w/ people here about the ceiling it's a nice touch. one thing i didn't notice is a air cleaner essential for the room.

last night its raining and cold here in los angeles and it was nice to enjoy a couple of cigars without the elements.

please keep us updated on the progress.

A walk in in the basement would have zero resale value, and if I was to quit hoarding cigars, would be nothing more than a really expensive closet. I'll have a touch over 25cuft of furniture grade humidors. I think I'll be alright. If I fill more than that, I might as well put them in coolers so I can take them with me when I get my ass sent packin.

Walk it off, then build that walk in ;) Seriously, that's a room most of us only dream about :thumbs:

What can I really say Matt? That is one Great room! Everything you could dream of , glad to see the Wife (no offense A) go the wine storage, but where's our cheese cave? Long way from your pronouncement that cigars made you feel like a "cat sh*t in your mouth."
Keep up with the progress pics, I'll be up for one of the holidays. Snow outside, stogies and wine inside.
Great job Brother!