• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My new humi

Les Nessman

Just picked this up a couple of weeks ago. I stumbled across it online & thought it was beautiful. What sold me however was the little promo video. I am a sucker for an accent. She could have sold me swamp land in Nevada.

Click HERE, hit play at the bottom and turn the speakers up.

The rating said it holds up to 150. This must be mini's as I find its good for about half that. I swapped out the Hygrometer & use a digital. The construction is superb. Very well built humidor. When I close the lid it feels as if there is a suction. I've been keeping humidity between 68-72 % easily. Now I just need to find a nicer table to show it off!

069o.jpg

073qdt.jpg

074ecu.jpg

075bft.jpg

Very nice. I like the adjustable shelf design. I may have to steal that idea. :thumbs: Was Les Nessman form WKRP? i can't remember the show the character was from.

Just picked this up a couple of weeks ago. I stumbled across it online & thought it was beautiful. What sold me however was the little promo video. I am a sucker for an accent. She could have sold me swamp land in Nevada.

The rating said it holds up to 150. This must be mini's as I find its good for about half that. I swapped out the Hygrometer & use a digital. The construction is superb. Very well built humidor. When I close the lid it feels as if there is a suction. I've been keeping humidity between 68-72 % easily. Now I just need to find a nicer table to show it off!

069o.jpg

073qdt.jpg

074ecu.jpg

075bft.jpg

Real nice pick up. Question...what's that pyramid shaped cigar in the top right corner? Looks pretty cool

That's a very beautiful humidor! Great find. All that's missing is a few Opus X's... :whistling:

Real nice pick up. Question...what's that pyramid shaped cigar in the top right corner? Looks pretty cool

That little fellow is a Cupido Crillo Campana. A box of 25 runs about 70 bucks. Habanos & Hermanos has them as well as a few other sizes. The aroma is fantastic. The box comes with three small sheets of cedar which acts as dividers. I had the box shipped to my office. It must have looked strange that afternoon as I couldn't put that piece of cedar down.

I have only smoked one of these so far. The first half was very smooth. The draw was quite nice. However, the burn started to become a problem after that. It was burning from the inside out. I eventually had to discard it with mixed feelings. I split the box with some friends. They have each smoked one and didn't have any problems, both thinking it was a great cigar. I will have to have another before I decide.

Horrible. There is no yellow tape surrounding it. :laugh:

In all seriousness that is a beautiful humi, I hope it serves you well. If you decide to stick around here, you will soon wonder what you were thinking buying such a small humi. :D Welcome to CP, hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Welcome aboard Nes, I enjoyed watching WKRP, to bad they don't bring it back on reruns. Nice humi, I have to agree, if you hang around here you'll need a bigger humi.

Nice looking stash! I really like that adjustable shelf height as well, pretty interesting.

That's a really a nice looking humi, I especially like the adjustable shelves. If you need more room I'l be happy to take some of the contents off your hand.... :laugh:

Mike

Horrible. There is no yellow tape surrounding it. :laugh:

In all seriousness that is a beautiful humi, I hope it serves you well. If you decide to stick around here, you will soon wonder what you were thinking buying such a small humi. :D Welcome to CP, hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Ha. The Mrs already thinks I'm a nut.

As for the Opus, I haven't quite hit that level yet.

Beautiful. love the cedar strips on the botton and sides. I have one simular to that, but mine has the ceder strips/tray just on the bottom. Very nice my friend..

IMG_1041.jpg

I used to have a humidor just like that before I outgrew it. I miss it a lot! It certainly is a very beautiful humi to look at and the glossy finish on the top was mesmerizing! Enjoy your humi!

That's a beautiful humidor. I didn't happen to check if they're readily available in the US

I really like that shelf design too. I have almost the same humi... has the same leaf design on the outside. It served me well................ until I hung around this community for all of say 3 months :p

I have only smoked one of these so far. The first half was very smooth. The draw was quite nice. However, the burn started to become a problem after that. It was burning from the inside out. I eventually had to discard it with mixed feelings. I split the box with some friends. They have each smoked one and didn't have any problems, both thinking it was a great cigar. I will have to have another before I decide.

You might want to let them rest in your humidor for a week +. The burn problem was probably due to the humidity beating the sticks took during the shipping process.

069o.jpg

073qdt.jpg

074ecu.jpg

075bft.jpg

How do you like those J.L. Salazars? I've only had one but found (gifted to me by Marco Polo), and I thought it was a great tasting smoke. Don't hear too many people talk about them around here.

How do you like those J.L. Salazars? I've only had one but found (gifted to me by Marco Polo), and I thought it was a great tasting smoke. Don't hear too many people talk about them around here.

The J.L Salazars are outstanding. One of my favorites. They are box pressed making them quite easy to hold onto. They have a very easy draw. It burned well. Very smooth flavor. I will be buying another box. I will likely do a full review my next smoke.