• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My New Smoking Office

txraddoc

Well, after a lot of hard work (ie cleaning up the garage) I constructed my new smoking office equipped with necessary items such as the generator I bought after tropical storm Eduardo and before hurricane Ike, the lawnmower and strollers. Thankfully the weather in Houston is warming up so I will get to use it often. Here's a shot:

office.jpg

Tonights fare is a Black Pearl Morado Torpedo. The first one I had was a little wet and therefore burned hot. This one has been in the humidor at 60% since October 2008 and is very nice. It is constructed and burns very well with creamy, nutty, earthy flavors. I am looking forward to trying more of these!

blackpearlmoradotorpedo.jpg

Doesn't have to be fancy, just has to give you the ability to enjoy your favorite smokes, which yours does that very well!

Good work.

A chair, an ashtray, and an internet connection. What else do you need?

- Tim

A chair, an ashtray, and an internet connection. What else do you need?

- Tim

Haha, I was just going to post that I think somthing is missing, the ashtray. I dont see it in the pictures. All I see is a smoke at the edge of the desk. Looks like hes going to be searching for an empty maxwell can. :sign:

David

edit to add: BTW looks like you were reading this http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=829788

Little Gonz talk on the search feature. :thumbs:

I just recently set up my own smoking room and trust me its one of the best investments you can make. Enjoy it!

I thought that read "My New Smoking Orifice" and was concerned whether I should click the link at work or not... ??? :D