• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Own C.A.O. Quest

I've been impressed with a couple of CAOs. I like the L’Anniversaire Cameroon and the Brazilla of all the sticks I have tried.

I am curious about the Mx2, as it is one that I haven't tried and would like to. I haven't had the Vision either, but apparently that is a little odd tasting.

Good luck with your quest.

ok so here is the Update for the month on my quest I have made a lot of headway this month I smoked.

CAO Black (A very nice Med body cigar)

Karma Sutra Splash (ok so I bit the bullet and tried to smoke this thing even when washing the tip off it still taste like crap fruity crappieness)

CAO Black VR (maduro)

I also have resting in the Humi

CAO 65th Anniversary (metal Tube)

CAO Odyssey Sitting (in the Humi will be smoked my next poker night)

so I am well over half way there I am working on some others that area rare and hard to get or specialized to one store (you know who you are lol ) This has turned out to be a fun quest but it is not over yet! rp

Have you tried any of these yet?

IMG_2554.jpg

It's a Sopranos special edition sampler that came out about a year ago. I got a good deal on one so I picked one up. Mainly a conversation piece but they are smokeable.

CAO Sopranos have been smoked I dont know why they keep getting knocked of the list every time I edit them. But yes I have smoked a Sopranos but no Buzzed I have not smoked one of the crazy shaped ones they look cool rp

Am also going to a CAO event 10/29 in Manhattan and will ask about the ones still on your list!

John

I was checking your list the other day while at a local shop. The guy said the cherry bombs aren't out yet, well not really out. Some shops have had some "advance" ones but they are supposed to be released soon. He didn't know when though. I'll keep my eyes open for them though.

I was checking your list the other day while at a local shop. The guy said the cherry bombs aren't out yet, well not really out. Some shops have had some "advance" ones but they are supposed to be released soon. He didn't know when though. I'll keep my eyes open for them though.

Awesome thanks for the info rp

The Cherry Bombs are replacing the Karma's which will no longer be produced.

I wish I had the link to show you, but I cannot remember where I read it.

Also of some interest may be the CAO America Anthem. It is the coffin box limited size.

They were sold as part of the CAO America Humidor, much like the Brazilia/Italia set (which was my favorite CAO to date).

I may be able to help you find the Anthem if you wanted.

Back