• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My prize possession

It comes apart and is smoked as three separate sticks. My local B&M has 3 Davidoff culebras but at 55 a peice, too rich for me.

It comes apart and is smoked as three separate sticks. My local B&M has 3 Davidoff culebras but at 55 a peice, too rich for me.

They're worth it for the 3 sticks if you have two other close friends to spit it with. :D The price isn't so bad when you figure you get 3 davidoff sticks with it. They're pretty one-dimensional but I think it was worth buying at least once.

I have seen culebras from Partagas at $85 for 9. Now... I really don't know if the Davidoffs are better than the Partagases. Having never had a Davidoff I can't speak on point, but I did like the Partagases I've had.

Edit: I double checked the site, and it's 9 cigars as in 3 culebras, boxed in three coffins. I still think it's a good deal.

Incidentally, and since I'm back here, I've heard the origin of the culebras was for the owners of the factory to see if the workers were smoking the product intended for sale, so the ones given as the "allotment" were twisted so the foreman could spot them at a distance.

Anyone has any idea of how true this is/isn't? I'd be curious to know.