• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Saturday Project

rudou

Hmm..its Saturday late night and I was wondering what I could do to pass some time. I opened my tiny ass humidor and looked around. There was a stick I was keeping for sentimental value and thought this would be a good time to go to work on this "special stick"

Why was this stick special, well I picke this stick up very shortly after I started to enjoy cigars while on vacation with my lovely wife.

I sat and looked at the stick a little bit.....

IMG_0273.jpg

looked at the head..

IMG_0275.jpg

the foot...

IMG_0274.jpg

getting impatient now...where the hell is my cutter....

IMG_0276.jpg

didn't want to damage that nice label....

IMG_0277.jpg

screw the cutter......

IMG_0284.jpg

and away we go.....

IMG_0286.jpg

dumdedumdedum...

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0292.jpg

Lesson for this dumbass newbie.....read read read before buying.

BTW...I have one more of these lovely sticks for sentimental value...

Moki did that with a padron and Ginsing has cut open some fakes. Have you smoked one yet? Sometimes even the fakes are decent, mostly not, but one never knows.

Moki did that with a padron and Ginsing has cut open some fakes.

I eventually did see Moki's site...very nice pics and a pretty extensive collection of info/pics concerning fakes.
Moki's site is a great place to learn about the crap you could petentially be buying if you don't know what/who you are buying.
**PLUS.....stuff some of us wish we could buy!**
Then again...just don't buy it if you have doubt's..well that is what I learned anyway.

Have you smoked one yet? Sometimes even the fakes are decent, mostly not, but one never knows.

I did smoke one. Even though that was probably my 4th or so cigar..it was pretty bad. I think I still have mini blackouts after smoking that thing. Actually it was worse than the first fake I smoked during that trip. :whistling:

getting impatient now...where the hell is my cutter....

IMG_0276.jpg

didn't want to damage that nice label....

IMG_0277.jpg

screw the cutter......

IMG_0284.jpg
HOLY Chit, right here my heart just sank, then I kept reading. I'm still shaking thinking you cut into a real one when I first started reading. ???

Great post with nice pics! :thumbs:

I was completely entertained -- but that doesn't take much. :D

Damn that sucks man.... I have smoked some pretty decent fakes though.