• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My setup

drew_goring

Big Bad Mother F*cker!
Hey guys, I am kind of newish here and though I would post my progression. I purchased my first humidor sometimei in January 2006. It initially looked like this:
IMG_0018.jpg

Then I joined a couple cigar forums and participated in a newbie trade, and whored up the fs thread for a couple weeks. As a result I eneded up with a very nice selection of some primo sticks:
IMG_0026.jpg

Over the next couple of weeks I did trade after trade, as well as visisted my B&M for some decent singles.

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

I started to enjoy the finer cigars, and some would say I became a fuente whore. :love:
IMG_0010.jpg

07045f73.jpg

ff9e0ac8.jpg

dcc97895.jpg

I never thought it would come to this, but I am now officially the owner of a coolidor. I thank everybody who made this possible :thumbs:

55fc2d25.jpg

:sign:

Show off.. :laugh:

Sticks are looking real good.. especially that VR and Casa Fuente.. :thumbs:

That happens, especially with these folks. Some nice looking gars. :thumbs:

This thread is like NA for junkies. It's nice to see I'm not alone in my addiction! ;)

Nice pictures, nice sticks.

Nate

This thread is like NA for junkies. It's nice to see I'm not alone in my addiction! ;)

Nice pictures, nice sticks.

Nate

Uh, isn't NA where you go to get OFF junk?
If I was trying to quit cigars, I'd avoid all you fine fellas like the plague!

If you keep up the pace, you will need a bigger cooler sometime in the next month!

Very nice pictures.

Thanks for all of the kind words guys. It really means a lot. Sorry for some of the blurry pics, I think my cam has just about had it.

Now if we could only get you to improve your taste in cars.

Cheap and reliable yes...fast? no LOL :p

And I am not a crapstang fan either.

Nice pics.

BTW, how fast is it once you hit 65? :D

Fast enough :angry2:

Actually it pulls supisingly hard up until about 230km/hr then it starts slowing down. Stock for stock it will beat a mustang. Nice that I can buy the stage 3 kit from Mopar and be basically guaranteed a REAL 400+hp on a stock motor for under 4.5k.

Hey...I hate that looks of that car, but I have a friend that beats Cobra Stangs at the track all the time...sometimes even the Vettes and a couple of 911's. They can be quick!

well not to be a prick but i'd like to see a time slip from the car if you think it will beat a GT. I'll be impressed if it runs low 13's.

like i said, not being a dick. My first post was just busting your balls.