• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

my treasure dome

ARISTO7

i've been a member here for a few weeks, close to a month. ive done alot of reading and got a ton of knowledge. thank you everyone. i took the advice "go bigger". now im in the process of getting a 28 bottle vinotemp as i quickly filled up my "250 count" humidor. so here are some pics of my humi w/ 65 beads and 2 digital hygros.

the "250 count" humi. the second humi is a replacement that im currently seasoning before i return the old one
IMG_0510.jpg

top shelfs of the humi
IMG_0514.jpg

the bottom of the humi
IMG_0513.jpg

top shelfs:
1 gurkha ancient warrior perfecto
3 rp 90 vintage perfecto
2 rp sungrown perfecto
2 rp squared robusto
2 rp osg robusto
2 legends series red
4 fresh rolled robusto by perdomo
1 litto gomez diez chisel puro
1 cusano corojo '97 robusto
1 indian tabac super fuerte maduro
2 punch champion
2 slow aged robusto by perdomo
2 montecristo no.2
1 cao vision catalyst
2 af don carlos robusto
2 rp 90 vintage robusto
1 padron 64 anniversary superior
1 don francisco robusto
2 la flor dominicana reserva el jock
2 johnny o mareva

bottom:
5 tatuaje havana vi verocu east coast
22 tatuaje havana vi nobles
1 tatuaje havana vi angeles
4 perdomo habano gordo
1 af flor fina 858 maduro
1 reo by rp robusto
1 af king b
1 dpg black robusto
1 padilla series '68 robusto
1 padilla 8&11 robusto
1 camacho coyolar puro perfecto
1 rp owr corojo
1 dpg blue generosos
1 jdn antano consul
1 montecristo no.4
1 bolivar royal corona
1 partagas shorts
2 af hemi short story
5 af hemi best seller
1 af hemi woa
1 af hemi woam
8 af anejo 50
2 af anejo 55
1 opus x perfecxion x coffin from '07 22
1 opus x no.4
1 opus x no.5
1 opus x super beli
1 opus x xxx
2 opus x fuente fuente

Nice Humi! I have one of those as well and I love it.
The lower storage area looks real good ;)

Cool treasure dome :thumbs:

Do you keep your vegetables separate from everything else on your plate ???

Just kidding, man. Just that humidor looks sooooooo fuggin' neat.

I got one of them as well and love the thing, just mine's a lot more messy. It has been holding a perfect 64%RH since I got it a few years ago. Great little 'dor, great little 'dor.

LMAO@ Chris! vegetables indeed!

ARISTO7, congrats on the humi but I hate to burst your bubble. When we said "go bigger", we meant GO BIGGER.
You will soon find out, enjoy the ride and the new humi for a few months :laugh:

Brian

ARISTO7, congrats on the humi but I hate to burst your bubble. When we said "go bigger", we meant GO BIGGER.
You will soon find out, enjoy the ride and the new humi for a few months :laugh:

Brian

when i got into cigars, i was thinking i wouldnt need anything bigger than a 100 count desktop. boy was i wrong :(

when i got into cigars, i was thinking i wouldnt need anything bigger than a 100 count desktop. boy was i wrong :(

I think most of us here thought that at one time or another. When I joined here I had one humi, it was a nice little 100 count. I now have a 300 count humidor (looks just like yours) a 500 count stand alone that I absolutely love (this one), and a 120 quart cooler.

Right now my 500 count is filled to capacity, I may be able to fit a fiver or two at the most in (and only if I rearrange a few things), my 300 count is also at capacity, and if I really wanted to I could probably consolidate my cooler down to a 40 qt. but I know in time the 120 qt. will be full.

Purdy humi you got there, I was thinkin about getting one similar, but I need to work on filling my 50 count first, haha.

pfffttttt I've been here since 2005 and am still pimping my 120 count...

The trick is to smoke out as much as you put in ;)

Nice Pictures and nice Humi! :thumbs:

pfffttttt I've been here since 2005 and am still pimping my 120 count...

The trick is to smoke out as much as you put in ;)

Nice Pictures and nice Humi! :thumbs:

Amen brother!!!!

i've been a member here for a few weeks, close to a month. ive done alot of reading and got a ton of knowledge. thank you everyone. i took the advice "go bigger". now im in the process of getting a 28 bottle vinotemp as i quickly filled up my "250 count" humidor. so here are some pics of my humi w/ 65 beads and 2 digital hygros.

the "250 count" humi. the second humi is a replacement that im currently seasoning before i return the old one
IMG_0510.jpg

top shelfs of the humi
IMG_0514.jpg

the bottom of the humi
IMG_0513.jpg

top shelfs:
1 gurkha ancient warrior perfecto
3 rp 90 vintage perfecto
2 rp sungrown perfecto
2 rp squared robusto
2 rp osg robusto
2 legends series red
4 fresh rolled robusto by perdomo
1 litto gomez diez chisel puro
1 cusano corojo '97 robusto
1 indian tabac super fuerte maduro
2 punch champion
2 slow aged robusto by perdomo
2 montecristo no.2
1 cao vision catalyst
2 af don carlos robusto
2 rp 90 vintage robusto
1 padron 64 anniversary superior
1 don francisco robusto
2 la flor dominicana reserva el jock
2 johnny o mareva

bottom:
5 tatuaje havana vi verocu east coast
22 tatuaje havana vi nobles
1 tatuaje havana vi angeles
4 perdomo habano gordo
1 af flor fina 858 maduro
1 reo by rp robusto
1 af king b
1 dpg black robusto
1 padilla series '68 robusto
1 padilla 8&11 robusto
1 camacho coyolar puro perfecto
1 rp owr corojo
1 dpg blue generosos
1 jdn antano consul
1 montecristo no.4
1 bolivar royal corona
1 partagas shorts
2 af hemi short story
5 af hemi best seller
1 af hemi woa
1 af hemi woam
8 af anejo 50
2 af anejo 55
1 opus x perfecxion x coffin from '07 22
1 opus x no.4
1 opus x no.5
1 opus x super beli
1 opus x xxx
2 opus x fuente fuente
Where the rest of them? How can you age your cigars when you only have a few? ??? ;)

First of all nice humi! Makes me wonder if ordering my 100ct was a mistake and I should hold out for one like yours hmmm

Anyway I'm still new to using the bead tubes... do you really need that many tubes to keep your RH in the right range? The heartfelt website says a 4 oz. tube alone will work in a humi up to 2160 cubic inches. You have about 8 oz. worth from what I can see.

I'm not questioning you by any means but rather trying to figure out how many tubes I'll need for mine when it gets here. Mathematically I'll only need one 2 oz. tube for my whole 100ct but maybe I should order more?

First of all nice humi! Makes me wonder if ordering my 100ct was a mistake and I should hold out for one like yours hmmm

Anyway I'm still new to using the bead tubes... do you really need that many tubes to keep your RH in the right range? The heartfelt website says a 4 oz. tube alone will work in a humi up to 2160 cubic inches. You have about 8 oz. worth from what I can see.

I'm not questioning you by any means but rather trying to figure out how many tubes I'll need for mine when it gets here. Mathematically I'll only need one 2 oz. tube for my whole 100ct but maybe I should order more?

i just got alot of extra bead tubes cause i open up the humi at least 4-5 a day to figure out what i wanna smoke for the night. and having a bit more beads just helps the humi regain the RH%

When in doubt add more beads. :thumbs:

I have run my humidors with just a little bit more than the suggested amount, and I've run them with between 1.5-2x as much as suggested.

Either way you get a steady humidity, I just find the more beads the less maintenance. I can't remember the last time I needed to add water to my beads, I think it's been almost a year and they have held between 62%-65% and for me that's perfect.

Brian

Don't we all know it. I started with a 20 ct. humi and thought I'd be alright for a little bit, a week later I'm getting a 100 ct humi, and then..... and then of course I find this site, you guys might have heard of it, it's called CBID.... and before I even get my 100 ct humi I am already needing a 300 ct. before the 100 even gets here, and the scary thing it's just the beginning. I am so hoping it's just the thrill of the chase of finding the right cigars for your taste, or I'll be needing a walk in Humidor soon.

Brian

Don't we all know it. I started with a 20 ct. humi and thought I'd be alright for a little bit, a week later I'm getting a 100 ct humi, and then..... and then of course I find this site, you guys might have heard of it, it's called CBID.... and before I even get my 100 ct humi I am already needing a 300 ct. before the 100 even gets here, and the scary thing it's just the beginning. I am so hoping it's just the thrill of the chase of finding the right cigars for your taste, or I'll be needing a walk in Humidor soon.

sadly a week after i posted the pics of my treasure dome, i went ahead and got myself a vinotemp