• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My trip to the famed Outlaw...

cincycigarman

So, after having admired the infamous Outlaw from a distance, and living here in Cincinnati and all, today I was able to experience this truly awesome B&M for myself, first hand. I had a day trip to KC with a co-worker, and had arranged to do a little trade with Smokyballs, so we did the trade in person.

Brad gave me a quick tour of the humidor, which really has to be seen to be believed. There are some really nice B&M's down here, but I have never seen such a wide and varied selection. That, and the amount of stock that they carry is amazing.

The most unfortunate thing about my day was that I could only stay long enough to meet Brad and the gang and hang out for just a minute, as I had a flight to catch; no time for a smoke.

Brad, next time I'll make sure I have time to sit down and enjoy the Outlaw in all its splendor. Thanks for making this little "trade" of ours more like a double bomb, you sure made my day with your generosity!

Matt

I almost missed this! It was really nice to meet you. I'm sorry I was so busy I really didn't have much of a chance to really talk! Next time we will burn a good one.

You will have to come back and stay a while Matt!! :thumbs:

It's a great place with awesome people! I never miss a chance to visit whenever I have to hit the airport. So I guess I'll see whoever at the Fuente-Newman event. :thumbs:

Billy

I've always liked Outlaw... it's just a bit too much of a drive for me to make regularly...