• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My UPS guy delivers!

emoshun

SoCal Herfin'
Gotta love delivery guys! Next week I'll post up my other delivery. :thumbs:
AF_Cohiba.jpg

Seems like the main place I see those style samplers is Mike's. I could be wrong though..

i know how you feel. I got a box of montecristo media noches and I fell in love. What even sweetened the deal is that I got it for more than 1/2 of the msrp

I almost hugged my UPS guys this morning!

MF-Sampler.jpg

Padron-Box.jpg

Punch-Box.jpg

A look inside my already full Humidor. 1 box of LA 1495 (my daily smoke), 1 5er Liga Privada Sampler, 1 CRA Sampler.
Humi-stash.jpg

Close up of my ventilation rack, gotta get that airflow underneath these puppies.
Ventilation-grate.jpg

I can't wait until Wal-Mart gets my 150qt Coleman (Coolidor), it finally came in today!

Here's my tray's for the Coolidor, and my various libations standing in the background. :D
trays.jpg

These things are huge!
30ct-tray.jpg

Here is the side of my Padron ashtray.
Padron-ashtray.jpg

The happy family!
the-family.jpg

Forgot to include my new Xikar Trezo torch, and a close up on the AF Trilogy.
trezo3.jpg

trezo2.jpg

trezo1.jpg

trezo4.jpg

trezo5.jpg

The trilogy tins stolen from Joe at Exceptional Cigar. The CP FS Thread
AF-CDLF-trilogy.jpg

AF-CDLF-trilogy2.jpg

Nice selection you picked up for yourself. :thumbs: Did I read correctly that you haven't tried any Tat's yet? If that's the case...you may want to start putting together another cooler soon. :whistling:

Are those curling trophies?
Did I win?

Those are hockey trophies!! C'mon, haha curling! :sign:

Great shipment! What padrons did you get?

Padron 1964 Anniversary Series Diplimatico (25), but want to trade some of them for some FR 45 Maduro's!

Nice selection you picked up for yourself. :thumbs: Did I read correctly that you haven't tried any Tat's yet? If that's the case...you may want to start putting together another cooler soon. :whistling:

That's why I picked up a 150qt cooler, so I can expand!

Just a suggestion... I'd dump the Cigar Oasis. It's taking up waaaay too much room in there (not to mention a little overkill for 32 sticks). You could put tubes of beads perpendicular to your cigars in that humi. Then you have another section for storing your smokes (and definite peace of mind). Just sayin. ;)

Derek

Just a suggestion... I'd dump the Cigar Oasis. It's taking up waaaay too much room in there (not to mention a little overkill for 32 sticks). You could put tubes of beads perpendicular to your cigars in that humi. Then you have another section for storing your smokes (and definite peace of mind). Just sayin. ;)

You couldn't be more right! I am actually putting the Oasis in my coolidor as there will be an abundance of room, and putting the 15 gram Boveda 69% packets in the humidor.

More sticks the better! :cool:

thumbs-up.gif
I can just FEEL the excitement you are having with all the wonderful things that go with smoking cigars! Nice pics and some good smokes.

So exciting!! I remember when I first started. I built my coolidor in the first 3 months. Consider yourself luckly living in So Cal. You can smoke comfortably outside all year round. Good luck and welcome to a "Good addiction" :thumbs: