• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My Wife's the Best!

LC-Smoker

Have you seen my stapler?
So, I have been working my A$$ off over the past few weeks as I try to finish my PhD and write my thesis, etc. I am at work right now and will be for several more hours.

While I am working, I get a suprise visit fom my wife. She decided to go get me a "keep working hard; it's almost over" gift; a bag o' cigars. A bunch of my fav's including Opus #4; WONDERFUL.

I am very lucky to have someone who supports my hobbies!

Patrick

The only thing I can say is you must not be married long :laugh: - After 15 years my wife would have just bitched about how much time I was spending at the office. You have a keeper

Your a very lucky guy Patrick. :thumbs:

??? Thats funny my wife is always bringing me cigars so I'll stay at work??
Whats wrong with that picture... :p
Sounds like you have a good one there.

My wife is also a keeper.....she purchased a box of CAO Soprano's Associates for my birthday today along with a padron 26 maduro,VSG,dbl ligero chisel,LFD 2000,LA perfidio tube,el rey,and an OpusX belicoso.

Congrats on your marriage,hard work,wife,and cigar bag!!:D

My wife is also a keeper.....she purchased a box of CAO Soprano's Associates for my birthday today along with a padron 26 maduro,VSG,dbl ligero chisel,LFD 2000,LA perfidio tube,el rey,and an OpusX belicoso.

Congrats on your marriage,hard work,wife,and cigar bag!!:D

Did she chose or did you drop a few hints? ;)

She chose.She is in charge of all the money/cards.She goes shopping with me and knows what I like.The Soprano's she knew I wanted and worked with the shop owner behind my back to make me think he was always out of them.:D