• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nano Collodial Silver

EliWaynne

I've seen talk about nano collodial silver used to wipe down cigars and so forth for mold issues.

When I go on Amazon and do a search there are many different types, and different strengths.

What strength would you recommend (PPM?) and is there a preferred brand most cigar guys go with, or as long as the strength is good, it should be fine?

20ppm seems pretty common. @CigSid (Bill Nye the science guy) has some info posted in other threads. If you type a phrase into the search bar you can typically find answers to most your questions. 😎

Search is your friend. Stop, look and read, no need to start new posts on subjects that have been addressed over and over!
I did search. I used the search term Collodial Silver. It turned up posts about using it, but not about strength or anything like that.

I figured there was probably a post about my question somewhere, but I couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, so I created a post.

Sorry, if I created a duplicate.

20ppm seems pretty common. @CigSid (Bill Nye the science guy) has some info posted in other threads. If you type a phrase into the search bar you can typically find answers to most your questions. 😎
Thanks. That is so weird.

I swear I did a search before I made this post. I'm not sure why I couldn't find what I was looking for.

Sorry everyone.