• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nanobrewery

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
Just bought two 40gal conicals to add onto the shipment with the one we already ordered and the brewery. Everything is supposed to be done late Feb/early March, so hopefully we'll have beer being served in April. :thumbs:

My buddy, who's space and license we are going to use, is going to produce more "normal" styles of beer, while I will be doing a lot of Belgian and sour ales. I think I've found a source for some reasonably priced wine barrels, so everything is starting to come together.

Good to hear, Justin! A friend of mine is looking to start his own nano-brewery sometime soon within Los Angeles. If I can name drop, you may want to contact Danny (DesertRat). I know he handles regulations, licenses, etc for businesses. I think he may only be lcensed within CA, though.

Congratulations Justin! Not surprised one bit though...... If anyone deserved to be doing what he loves, it's you.

We need to do a trade. I've yet to try any of your brews. :whistling:

That is awesome, J-Dog! Sounds like fun. Hope it all works out.

Just bought two 40gal conicals to add onto the shipment with the one we already ordered and the brewery. Everything is supposed to be done late Feb/early March, so hopefully we'll have beer being served in April. :thumbs:

My buddy, who's space and license we are going to use, is going to produce more "normal" styles of beer, while I will be doing a lot of Belgian and sour ales. I think I've found a source for some reasonably priced wine barrels, so everything is starting to come together.

Good luck to you, maybe we can have a group buy. :love:

Great news! Where does the line form? Do I get a senior citizen's discount?