• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nashville recommendations? (with short review of six lounges)

JoeMO

Happy to be here
Going to Nashville next week for a couple days. Any cigar lounge recommendations or the like?

We were in Nashville last summer can second the blend recommendation. We also went to the Red Phone booth. Pricey but a great experience for us speakeasy style bar and lounge. Have fun

Going to Nashville next week for a couple days. Any cigar lounge recommendations or the like?
When are you going to be there? I’m flying in on Friday next week for a wedding on Saturday. I was thinking the exact same thing, find a lounge while my fiancé is busy with being in the wedding festivities

When are you going to be there? I’m flying in on Friday next week for a wedding on Saturday. I was thinking the exact same thing, find a lounge while my fiancé is busy with being in the wedding festivities
Monday through Wednesday. I'll let you know if I find anything worthwhile

REVIEW OF SHORT TRIP TO NASHVILLE

Great time in Nashville. Went for three short days with my buddy Todd. Had a cigar in six lounges. For background, I like a lounge where the workers offer to help in humidor and might even talk to you for a couple minutes while you smoke.
-Monday night we started with an excellent lounge, Casa de Monticristo. Great selection in humidor, cash bar with attentive service. Polite patrons. Smoked a Liga 9 which I'm currently having trouble finding online. Someone asked if you were allowed to in the bar area without a membership and that wasn't an issue in our experience. They were open till 11:00.
-Blend Bar with Davidoff Cigars closed at 12am so we drove over there to check them out at 11pm and they were "CLOSED for the day." Well, that sucked. So I called the number online and the guy apologized and said they were closed for renovations. I kind of told him it would be nice if that information was on google or facebook, etc. Today google maps says they are closed permanently. So, call first before you gander that direction.
-Tuesday we drove down south a bit and started at Torch located in La Vergne. Small humidor, cash bar, plenty of seating, nice service, lighters chained to the tables (LOL). Hardly anyone there as it was pretty early on a Tuesday. Enjoyed a Partagas.
-Next, we went to Smoke & Ale in southern Nashville. Nice humidor, cash bar with no bartender, nice worker, no real interaction with anyone. Smoked a Don Pepin.
-Follow that up with Nashville Cigar on Hillsboro Pike which has some of the big dogs in Davidoff, Atabey, and Byron. Todd bought a Byron for $40 and I got a Diamond Crown Julius Caeser. Todd didn't think it was worth $40. He tends to like many of the expensive cigars. Great humidor, very nice smoking area, 3 workers helped pick a cigar if you asked then they spent the rest of their time on their cell phones. Patrons were nice.
-Finished up the night at Smokers Abbey on the east side. Apparently this was not the best area of town recently but is on the upswing. The worker had a St. Louis history and was polite and helpful. Humidor was on the crowded side, but had a great selection of sticks I like. Great vibe.
-Drove down to South Broadway on Wednesday morning. Told by many if you go there at night or a weekend, do Lyft, Uber, or hotel shuttle as parking can be a nightmare. If you're into music or people watching this is the place for you. Hope to spend more time there next visit.
-Finished up the trip at Tooth 'N Nail Cigars & Ale. Owner was helpful and a pleasure to talk to. Smoked a Tatuaje Triunfador and a H. Upmann. Smaller lounge, fairly new. Closed a little early in general but in a touristy area near Opryland.
All and all, great short trip. I would be fine going back to any of the six, but would go to Smokers Abbey, Monticristo, Tooth N Nail, Nashville Cigar, and/or the other two in that order depending where I was, who I was with, etc. Nashville could be a cool spot to meet up with some cigar pass brothers for a few days. Nice city, good choice of cigar lounges, plenty of history, sports and the music scene might be one of the best around.
Joe MO

Here you go @JoeGibs

Last edited:
Thank you @JoeMO
Hopefully will be able to find time to run away from wedding festivities to hit a lounge for some ME time. Red phone booth is still top of my list. Found the secret number on a Reddit thread