• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nassau, Bahamas

Graycliff is really excellent. That's really the only restaurant I have eaten at on Nassau. There are some really excellent (and expensive) ones at the Atlantis on P.I though. The Bahamian Club is a fantastic steakhouse and Villa D'Este has some great Italian food. My personal favorite is Fathoms; great setting and fantastic seafood :thumbs:

If you want Conch/Fish go to Fish Fry. A stones throw from Cable Beach. There are 15-20 restaurants set up together, if its busy inside the food is good. Don't mind the locals they are harmless. Very inexpensive for the Bahamas. John

Graycliff is really excellent. That's really the only restaurant I have eaten at on Nassau. There are some really excellent (and expensive) ones at the Atlantis on P.I though. The Bahamian Club is a fantastic steakhouse and Villa D'Este has some great Italian food. My personal favorite is Fathoms; great setting and fantastic seafood :thumbs:

The Graycliff is awesome. I always make it a point to go there at least once when I am out there. The cigars aren't that bad there either and the whole place is pretty cool...I would def stop by!

x2 ! :thumbs:

I went to the Bahamas a Looong time ago. While there, I wanted to experience the culture. I got in a cab, and asked the cab driver to
take me to where he would go eat a good seafood meal. He grinned ear to ear and took me to a little hole in the wall restaurant that had great food! Excellent Conch, Prawns, etc., and the absolute best Black Beans and Rice I have ever eaten. Since then, I've often asked the locals where to eat.

A must try is the Poo Poo Deck(thats the real name!!!) its right outside Atlantis, the food is awesome!!!!! Hands down the best on the island IMHO.

A must try is the Poo Poo Deck(thats the real name!!!) its right outside Atlantis, the food is awesome!!!!! Hands down the best on the island IMHO.

Is that at the bottom of the road that leads right up to the main entrance? Used to be called "Anthony's'? If so, their conch fritters are da bomb!!

Is that at the bottom of the road that leads right up to the main entrance? Used to be called "Anthony's'? If so, their conch fritters are da bomb!!

Not sure exactly, poo poo is loaded with celebrity pics at the bar, the fritters were out of control as was the mahi mahi. Its on the nassau side of the island, not over the bridge to Atlantis.

x2 ! :thumbs:
If you're in the Bahamas and you're a cigar smoker...Graycliff is a must. Dress in a suit and your lady in a nice low cut dress and duke the mater dei when you first get there and ask for a private tour of the wine cellar after dinner....awesome history! Also, make sure you get a snifter of brandy after desert, it's the thing to do. :thumbs: Heaven!

I found that some of the Graycliff cigars there are different than the cigars you buy here....although I never really enjoyed any of those either! :laugh: For some reason, when I think of that restaurant, I think Monti #2s after a nice meal.... :rolleyes:

Decent cigar shop in the Atlantis where there is live rolling sometimes....restaurants are OK, but a little over priced....except for Fathoms, :thumbs: :thumbs: atmosphere up the gazoo.

Have fun in the sun!!!!

Decent cigar shop in the Atlantis where there is live rolling sometimes....

Really good selection of CC'c but expect to pay for 'em. I think i purchased a Monti #3 for 15-20$.