• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nasty Jerk

i had the same thing happen to me, smoking a brazilia gol, put it down to take of some business and a young kid was walking away smoking it without a care in the world. what could i say? hope he enjoyed the grilled garlic i had for lunch. :p

Smokyballs said:
I was just working along in the shop and we started to get a little busy. A guy came in and walked around the shop and went in the humidor. I went in with him and got tied up with some customers. I had been smoking a H.Upmann Monarch (isom)that I got from JANCigar. I was just about finished with it and had put it down in the ashtray. The guy went out of the humidor, made his purchase, walked over and re-lit my cigar and started to quickly smoke it. I thought that he had brought in a cigar so I didn't think to much about it until I walked out after he left and the other guy working with me told me that he was smoking my cigar! I've got a nasty cold right now that I picked up in Honduras 2 weeks ago. I can taste my cigars so I wasn't wasting my cigar. What would make someone want to smoke the butt of my cigar? There was no band on it. I don't understand some people.
[snapback]249139[/snapback]​

That's freakin' disgusting... here's to hoping he catches your cold. :)

You guys should have yelled, "Oh Sh*t!! I have untreatable herpes. Damn you sure got guts!"

that is maybey one of the most disgusting things i have heard.

:angry: I'd love to know if this guy is a regular or not. If he is, here's something you can do that would be a hollar.

Next time he comes in have a specially made cigar ready for him. Leave this cigar out in the open like the last one he stole from you band and all (ISOM if possible, maybe even the same cigar or something even MORE valuable) unlit and in the same place he found it last time. Make sure there are enough of those gag "loads" in the cigar, shoved in just far enough so that after a few puffs he'll truly get a "bang" out of the puro. :laugh:

That will teach him to take anyone's cigar ever again! (or, if you were so inclined and adventurous, roll your own "dog rocket" and see if he likes the taste of a Fido Rey Del Merde!!!!).

Just a thought from the good hands people! hahaha

Darren

PTownshend said:
:angry: I'd love to know if this guy is a regular or not. If he is, here's something you can do that would be a hollar.

Next time he comes in have a specially made cigar ready for him. Leave this cigar out in the open like the last one he stole from you band and all (ISOM if possible, maybe even the same cigar or something even MORE valuable) unlit and in the same place he found it last time. Make sure there are enough of those gag "loads" in the cigar, shoved in just far enough so that after a few puffs he'll truly get a "bang" out of the puro. :laugh:

That will teach him to take anyone's cigar ever again! (or, if you were so inclined and adventurous, roll your own "dog rocket" and see if he likes the taste of a Fido Rey Del Merde!!!!).

Darren
[snapback]249441[/snapback]​

Dude...I hope I don't ever piss you off! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That is just plain wrong to do. Who knows where someones mouth has been. I guess the phrase, Dont ask, dont tell can apply to many things. :whistling:

Dude...I hope I don't ever piss you off! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't worry, I'm just an "ideas" man :laugh:

Darren

You must be more attractive then I gave you credit for. All the wierdos are gathering near or in your store. ???

PTownshend said:

Darren

....my idea as well. Actually, my first thought was to soak the end in something like this, or even this and watch the flames.... :laugh:

That guy's a weirdo.....B.B.S.

BlindedByScience said:
PTownshend said:
:angry:  I'd love to know if this guy is a regular or not.  If he is, here's something you can do that would be a hollar.

Next time he comes in have a specially made cigar ready for him.  Leave this cigar out in the open like the last one he stole from you band and all (ISOM if possible, maybe even the same cigar or something even MORE valuable) unlit and in the same place he found it last time.  Make sure there are enough of those gag "loads" in the cigar, shoved in just far enough so that after a few puffs he'll truly get a "bang" out of the puro.  :laugh:

That will teach him to take anyone's cigar ever again!  (or, if you were so inclined and adventurous, roll your own "dog rocket" and see if he likes the taste of a Fido Rey Del Merde!!!!).

Darren

....my idea as well. Actually, my first thought was to soak the end in something like this, or even this and watch the flames.... :laugh:

That guy's a weirdo.....B.B.S.
[snapback]249535[/snapback]​

Or this, which my father has in his fridge. cracks me up everytime I see it. CLICK

Smokyballs said:
What would make someone want to smoke the butt of my cigar? There was no band on it. I don't understand some people.
[snapback]249139[/snapback]​

Sorry man, didn't think you would mind.

Kidding it wasn't me! Honest!!!! :laugh:

What a weirdo. Who would want to do this? Next time, stick the head of the cigar in your ass and leave it for the guy. See if he ever steals another cigar.

In one word, "sketch" In more formal prose (and assuming he did it intentionally) Maybe it's a fetish or something. He probably stopped taking his haldol.