• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NC Golfing Brother's

Carps

I have a rain check to play 18 holes at the Founder's Club in St. James Plantation in Southport NC near Wilmington. I paid $80 for the round and had to call it quits after 3 holes because of a terrible storm. I am not sure if there is a price difference with current rates or if it has any affect on the rain check value, but I dont think so. The funny thing is that on the first hole I was left with a 7 iron that I knocked to 6 feet and birdied, which made me believe I was going to have a great round. Damn rain :( . Anthony, Rob, and Elliot please dont let this sway our bets the next time we play :laugh: :laugh: Also, this was last fall, so you guys shouldn't worry. Anyways, there isn't an expiry date on the rain check card and I dont think I will be using it since my sister has moved out of Wilmington, so I would like to give this to a botl. I prefer to give it to a brother that is established and in great standing, so please PM me if you would like it. Thanks for looking. Make some birdies! :D

edit for clarification

Bump. Also, just to be clear I am giving this away. I am not asking for anything in return.