• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NCAA Bracket pool

Damn Michael...... nailed two 12th seeds over 5's :0
Nice picks......

gotta go..... Western Kentucky needs me to yell at the TV some more.... :lookup:

Well... today is the day for some upsets. I need a few 10 and 11 seeds to come through or I'm toast.

:0 Wowsers! :0 Nice start Cohiba!
My usual M.O. is to get my son to make the picks but he hadn't followed the NCAA's this year :( Heck, he won $80 last year.
My upsets didn't come thru yesterday...Let's see about today.

Hey... the first round is the easy one... it gets alot tougher from here on in boys! It's still anyones game... trust me... quick starts mean nadda!

:0 Kenny, we're runnin' neck-n-neck on the side bet :0 I gotta turn in ... loooooong day tomorrow in Graham. :p
Good Luck!

Well Mark it looks like we're even after the first round. Guess we should have thought about a tie breaker. ???

I agree with Michael...... its still anyones game. Thank god all of my sweet 16 but one is still in the hunt. Whoops, make that two...... forgot about Florida.....actually I didn't forget about Florida, I'm trying to forget about em! :lookup:

That Georgia lost is gonna cost me........ Ouch!

UCLA is my Favorite team... but no-way was I gonna take em against Cinci!!!! Everyone at the bottom of the pile has to hope the toppers champion loses this round! It's getting good now!

Has anyone heard from Worm and why he was so generous and didn't make his picks?

Mike, check your PM...I have a crisis going on at the command silo and will be out of action for some time. PLease LMK who needs the winning package and i will take care of them as promised....sorry I couldn't be in on this one..but I hope y'all understand. I'll fill y'all in when it's "over"...and no, I'm not going through Dallas...but it is a big "D" :( :( :( ???

This doesn't look good...... Dukes out! :angry:

I hear Horse and Skydivnekd laughing in the background! :lookup:

yup, but they weren't supposed to be out till the final game  :( And I didn't pick the &%$# Sooners either.... 0-4 today. Tomorrows gotta come thru or I'm sunk

Ewwww! :p 4 for 4 today :p Interesting to say the least. It's still a toss up.

Hmmmmm, Looks like I can only get to #2 but will need Kansas and UConn to win tomorrow and then Kansas to choke in the final 4 next week. :lookup:

Mark, you're not pulling for Kansas very much are you? ;)

I'm now rooting for teams to beat other peoples Picks :0 :D

I can't place second no matter what. I missed one important point. I needed Kansas to win this round to catch Quinto (Which they have) and then for Maryland to fall so he couldn't catch me.....hehe!

I forgot Mark has both Kansas and UConn. :angry: :lookup:
Looks like a UConn win would put Mark in the Cigars.

Hmmmm, if Kansas keeps winning Mark could jump to the top of this heap! Good luck guys..... let me know who gets my sticks! :)

Man! What a game! 20 ties, 23 lead changes...or there abouts... shame UConn couldn't pull it out. But a great game none the less.

GO KANSAS!
GO KANSAS!
GO KANSAS!

:p

Ok... Let's go Turtles. This game is the big one as far as I'm concerned anyhow :)