• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NCAA College BB Bracket Cigar Pool 2006,

OK .. since we only had 8 entries. Here is the prize allocation.

1st and 2nd send out no cigars.

3rd tru 6th place finishers will sent their antes to 1st place.
7th & 8th will send their antes to 2nd place.

Thanks for playing ...

AND GOOD LUCK!
Gentlemen we are done! We pretty much sucked

Seeing how the tourney is still going and none of us can score anymore points to our brackets.

Please go check the order of finish and follow the instruction above. Then contact your winner for their snailer.
I think azksig came in first! :thumbs: I know yours truely came in second! :cool:
Please get your end out within the next week.

Thanks for playing!

Yeah, I won :D

I can't believe that the final 4 hasn't started and were all out of points. What a crazy tournament though!

Kevin - since I finished 4th, I will get my end out to you tomorrow - Congrats - What a year - I heard on Mike and Mike - there we 3,000,000 plus entries into ESPN - I think they said 3 have all 4 teams in the final 4. Must be GM grad's :laugh:

OK tell me who I have to send my end out to? PM me your snailer asap before I run away from the shame of picking such losers!

Sent mine out today. What a wild tourney, you have to root for GM.

wasy - got my cigars today :D
They look great thanks!

Thanks Cohibasurfer for the putting this on!

Nice job Wasy getting your end out so quickly! :thumbs:

Your welcome Azksig! Thanks for playing! :D

Enjoy!!!

In my heart I'm rooting for GM but I think its a Fla UCLA final.

I got in under the wire.

AF Anejo Shark
AF Anejo 50
Opus X Piramide
Tatuaje J21

Let me know if these cigars are good.

Thanks Anthony! Received the package today! Thanks for extra sumpem-sumpem too! :love: Your a freakin great loo-oo-zer bro! :thumbs:

Let's see... Ill toss in the following:

2 Partagas Party Shorts 05 (ISOM)
1 Diamond Crown Maximus #5
1 El Rey De Mundo Choix Supreme 04
1 H.Upmann Mag46 05

Let me know if this flies. I know the party shorts aren't $7, but I'm throwing them in with the bunch.

mhortsch.. Package arrived today.

Thanks for the awsome ante! And thanks for the prompt shipping too. It's raining cats and dogs here today... or I'd smoke the DC Maximus while I watched the womens NCAA Finals!

Has everyone been accounted for as far as packages received? Please post who has not sent out thier end yet.