• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need a quick vote

PGK

Banned
Im going to order a box of one of these next week but im having trouble deciding which. So im going to let the board to decide!!!

Throw up your vote and feel free to justify it if you like.

AF Cubanito 10x10 $130

AF Exquisito Natural box of 50 $78

AF Exquisito Maduro box of 50 $78

-Pat

Exquisito Maduro

I've never smoked the cubanito though

Im going to order a box of one of these next week but im having trouble deciding which. So im going to let the board to decide!!!

AF Cubanito 10x10 $130

-Pat

Where'd you get your prices so I can check out that site too...

On your decision, have you smoked each one? If so, it should be UP TO YOU brother, you're the one who's gotta be suckin' on those things for the next two months.

A good rule I go by is smoke three cigars of the same kind before I decide if I like them or not, because 1 usually doesn't do it justice, 2 you're getting a better feel for it, and 3 you finally understand what the cigar is all about.

JMHO.

Of the three choices provided, I would also choose the AF Exquisito Maduro's.

I would go with the Exquisito Maduro over the other two. But, like Souldog pointed out, it really should be your decision since you are the one smoking them. Our tastes may be way different from what yours are. ;)

My $0.02

Bill

AF Cubanito 10x10 $130

-Pat

On your decision, have you smoked each one? If so, it should be UP TO YOU brother, you're the one who's gotta be suckin' on those things for the next two months.

A good rule I go by is smoke three cigars of the same kind before I decide if I like them or not, because 1 usually doesn't do it justice, 2 you're getting a better feel for it, and 3 you finally understand what the cigar is all about.

JMHO.

Prices came from google.com shopping. websites did not look super legit though so I'm not sure where ill be ordering from. I was hoping to find some on a certain auction site but that starts with cigar and ends with bid.com but that didn't happen.

I smoke the exquisito maduro all the time.

I think they are way better than the natural.
I guess they are made from the scraps of Hemingway Etc.

Perfect 25 minute smoke IMHO

AF Cubanito 10x10 $130

-Pat

You might check out the prices at one of the boards vendors

Linkey

id love to try ll three and decide but not many places sell singles of these. the Exquisitos come in chests of 50 and the cubanitos in tins of 10.
I can look around and maybe find something on cigarbid but its looking like the exquisito maduro is in the lead

Famous Smoke has the smokes you are interested in, by the tin, though the prices are a little higher. Don't have to buy a whole "bundle". One example:

http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/search/....cfm/inum/14224

I'm always looking for a good small smoke. My problem with lots of these little guys is that the ring is so small they burn hot for me, even if I consciously smoke them slowly and carefully. One small smoke I did like quite a bit were the Padron "Corticos":

http://www.famous-smoke.com/cigars/search/....cfm/inum/16463

Thought a little bigger, the LFD L200's are a wonderful smaller smoke. Oscuro wrappers, excellent construction....a winner there, to be sure... :cool:

Best Regards - B.B.S.

I say all three (or at least the 2 Exquisitos). Find one or two BOTLs and do a mulit-box split. the chests should be easy, buy one of each, when they come in swap 25 of each chest so you have 2 chests with 25 of each and send the other chest off to the split partner.

Or just go with the maddie, can never go wrong with a maddie

-K-

AF Cubanito 10x10 $130

-Pat

I'm not one for Booting but....

Since you asked me to decide- it would be the Maddy, Pat!

AF Cubanito 10x10 $130

-Pat

I'm not one for Booting but....

Since you asked me to decide- it would be the Maddy, Pat!

Haha yea I think I need to start re-reading my posts before I submit them :whistling:

Apparently the Maddy's are the favorite. I am going to order a chest as soon as my frdgidor is finished and maybe i can pick up a tin of the cubanitos in the mean time and give them a try.

thanks for all the guidance guys!!!

-Pat

P.S. Some of you have to be in the Boston area come out of hiding so we can smoke!!! Id love to meet some of you fantastic men and women in person. Shoot me a line I am always around.

UPDATE!!!

Ordered 10 each of the equisito nattys and maddys and a tin of the cubanitos from Rob over at taboo.

Great price and fantastic service...

Ill try to get pics and reviews once i get the smokes in