• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need confirmation if site is legit.

I should have said “before I purchase as much as another cigar cutter”. Keep them coming ladies. Hell if this is your definition of getting an ass whopping, this old cowboy can’t wait to see what happens when you girls really get mean. Anyways enough of this nonsense you all have fun now.

I should have said “before I purchase as much as another cigar cutter”. Keep them coming ladies. Hell if this is your definition of getting an ass whopping, this old cowboy can’t wait to see what happens when you girls really get mean. Anyways enough of this nonsense you all have fun now.
Sigh...
Well you won't last too long here will you.

First you don't follow the rules, then you get offended when members jump in your shit because of it.

It's all up there in big BOLD red letters... Even if you only intended to "purchase as much as a cigar cutter", the second sentence should have squashed that to start with. No one's trying to be mean spirited or a hard ass, it's just that there are so many posts about source verification on the CC forum, that it gets kind of old for the FOGs to have to say they same thing over and over. YOU CAN'T DO IT! Nuff said. There is no need to get defensive because you made a mistake and got called on it. But your last post does not say much for how much longer you may last here. (Rant off)

sorry FOGs if I overstepped my bounds with this post... it just gets kind of old sometimes, and I'm sick so I'm in a bad mood! ;)

You just happened to post that question in the CUBAN CIGAR forum about buying a cigar cutter. I highly doubt that. Nice try on the save though.

Hey I know this guy, that has a friend, and his girlfriends dad said you guys just hand out cubans to any a??hat that asks. So where can I get them ;).

Maybe its just me but I love how quickly you FOG's jump on these boneheads. All I need is some popcorn now.

Once again, your stupidity knows no bounds, does it? I take your written word for what it is, you realize you screwed up AGAIN and start in with the smart a$$ed crap.

You're a piece of $hit, no two ways about it. ;)

Stick around though, asshats like you do indeed provide an entertainment value to this place. :thumbs:

the other post of asking for a source needs to be bumped again ;)

Man this a tough forum.

Not tough at all... There are rules that need to be followed. They're all in plain english and easy to understand. Some people just don't pay attention to said rules and think they can do whatever the hell they want to, and get all pissy when they get called on it. The FOGS are here to keep the ass-hats, and trolls at bay, to keep all us newbs safe from people trying to make a buck, or are out for themselves. Stick around long enough and you'll see they're doing a damn fine job, and they can smell a fink from a mile away. Read a couple of the botched BST threads (for example) and you'll see they know what the hell they're talking about. This is NOT a forum, this is a COMMUNITY. Just a bunch of friends (in one way or another) looking out for each other. Stick around, you'll see what I mean.

Here's a good thread to start with... Linky-Loo

Another example... Linky-Loo

(Not a rant, just making a statement)

Has it always been like this? I am stunned at how many complete idiots are routinely showing up hare and I wonder if it's always been this way or this time in our lives is special?

There is a web site that has something I'm interested in, but I'm concerned if their legit. Can anyone confirm?

It's they're - as in they are... :rolleyes:

razr.jpg

Understood guys. I'm just new and thought some of the responses were tough. I see it's so everyone is protected. Thanks.