• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need confirmation if site is legit.

Understood guys. I'm just new and thought some of the responses were tough. I see it's so everyone is protected. Thanks.

Wait'll you see what heppens when someone REALLY screws up... ;)

Understood guys. I'm just new and thought some of the responses were tough. I see it's so everyone is protected. Thanks.

Why did you need clarification?

When you sign up it is very specific that we have rules and members need to abide by them! I'm sure if I came to your house and acted inappropriately you would never ask me back. Same rules apply here.

This is a general observation and not directed towards you per se. I'm starting to see more and more new members here who didn't do RIF in grade school.

Hey, I don't think I did anything wrong. I don't think I need any clarification either. I came here to learn more about a hobby that I have grown to love. I READ the rules and don't think that I broke them. If I did I apologize. I also don't think that I acted inappropriately. Again if I did I apologize. So can we just get along and stop beating a dead horse. I came here with good intentions and looking for more knowledge, not to get in a immature pissing match.

Hey, I don't think I did anything wrong. I don't think I need any clarification either. I came here to learn more about a hobby that I have grown to love. I READ the rules and don't think that I broke them. If I did I apologize. I also don't think that I acted inappropriately. Again if I did I apologize. So can we just get along and stop beating a dead horse. I came here with good intentions and looking for more knowledge, not to get in a immature pissing match.

C'mon. Anthony even used 'per se'!

beating_2Da_2Ddead_2Dhorse.gif

Got the horse covered.....

but couldn't find the pissing match.. :D

No need to get all defensive. Anthony clearly stated he wasn't aiming anything at you. He wasn't saying you acted inappropriately, rather the OP did. You did nothing wrong other than maybe posting something before you clearly knew what was going on. And you did need clarification. Your second post in this thread says to me you didn't understand the responses to the OP but did later on, after some clarification.

It's important for us newer members to understand why things happen the way they do so we can all learn and keep this place what it is.

Am I the only one that laughed at this line, coming from a guy who bumped a thread that was dead for 6 weeks? :laugh:

Has it always been like this? I am stunned at how many complete idiots are routinely showing up hare and I wonder if it's always been this way or this time in our lives is special?

Obviously you've never worked in 'customer service' huh Jeff?

Am I the only one that laughed at this line, coming from a guy who bumped a thread that was dead for 6 weeks? :laugh:

Don't assume that eups is an online vet. This is a rookie move. He's probably an ok, green progressive guy.

Has it always been like this? I am stunned at how many complete idiots are routinely showing up hare and I wonder if it's always been this way or this time in our lives is special?

Obviously you've never worked in 'customer service' huh Jeff?

Well.........No I haven't.....and I swear that aside from some of the outstanding service I get from BOTL's here there is no such thing as customer service in this country ???