• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need help from webmasters

Strayvector

Like what you smoke, smoke what you like
Hey all,

I just helped a good friend of mine to put a website together that sells electronic dog collars used to train dogs and for perimeter fencing. There are still a few issues that I have to work out, but generally its complete. If it tickles your fancy, please have a look and let me know what you think about its usability. Also do any of you have a way to promote and create continuing web trafiic without paying the big search engines? Any of you know any good way to optimize search positioning? I know I can pay google and yahoo to do this, but I'd rather do that as a last resort. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Pet Electronics

Cheers,
Sam

Lots of ways to bump it up. Main thing is to get into google and yahoo.

I use a website analyser, widexl

and make necessary corrections. You can also go to the #1 ranked page, and look for reasons why they are ranked #1.

If you really want to get in depth, download IBP for a free trial, it has a useful manual (IBP 9.2 is Internet business promotor). Other than that, be patient, google is taking a long time to get listed in (make sure you register and verify your site in the first post). Hope this helps! :)

Thanks for the great suggestions and refence, gentlemen.