• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need some help

theginguy

Hey all, just a quick question.

I'm going to the store today to pick up a couple of singles. I'm still trying to decide on my first box purchase. I really like The Avo #2's. But they are a little too expensive for me. So I'm trying to find another, little less expensive, light and mild cigar that still has a rich and creamy profile.

Here are some of the brands that I've put on my wish list after doing some research, that my local store carries.

1. ROCKY PATEL 1999 VINTAGE ROBUSTO
2. PERDOMO RESERVE F CHAMPAGNE
3. OLIVA CT RESRVE ROBUSTO
4. CAO GOLD ROBUSTO
5. FUENTE CHATEAU (NATURAL)
6. FUENTE 8-5-8 (NATURAL Cameroon)
7. PADRON 2000 (NATURAL)
8. PUNCH ELITES (EMS)
9. Don Thomas Cameroons

Out of these I've already tried the Rocky Patel's and the Padron's. The Padron's were a little too strong for me and the Rocky Patel's were very light and smooth, but not very rich in flavor.

Like I said, I really like the Avo Classics.

Anyway, I'm only going to be able to pick up two cigars today, so I was wondering if I could get some inputs on which of these selections would be the better choice for a nice, light, mild but rich and creamy smoke?

Thanks..... I'm really interested in the Perdomo Champagne and the CAO Gold.

Hey all, just a quick question.

I'm going to the store today to pick up a couple of singles. I'm still trying to decide on my first box purchase. I really like The Avo #2's. But they are a little too expensive for me. So I'm trying to find another, little less expensive, light and mild cigar that still has a rich and creamy profile.

Here are some of the brands that I've put on my wish list after doing some research, that my local store carries.

1. ROCKY PATEL 1999 VINTAGE ROBUSTO
2. PERDOMO RESERVE F CHAMPAGNE
3. OLIVA CT RESRVE ROBUSTO
4. CAO GOLD ROBUSTO
5. FUENTE CHATEAU (NATURAL)
6. FUENTE 8-5-8 (NATURAL Cameroon)
7. PADRON 2000 (NATURAL)
8. PUNCH ELITES (EMS)
9. Don Thomas Cameroons

Out of these I've already tried the Rocky Patel's and the Padron's. The Padron's were a little too strong for me and the Rocky Patel's were very light and smooth, but not very rich in flavor.

Like I said, I really like the Avo Classics.

Anyway, I'm only going to be able to pick up two cigars today, so I was wondering if I could get some inputs on which of these selections would be the better choice for a nice, light, mild but rich and creamy smoke?

Thanks..... I'm really interested in the Perdomo Champagne and the CAO Gold.

Get what you like.

If you don't know what you like...try a sample of a few and find out.

Any of the original Ashtons, Cusano 18 Double Connecticut, JdN Classico are all among my mild favorites.

Any of the original Ashtons, Cusano 18 Double Connecticut, JdN Classico are all among my mild favorites.

+1 on original Ashtons.

They are on the mild side, but loaded with good flavor and spice. Want an Ashton to hook you? Grab a Monarch, they got me from the first draw.

My pick for a flavorful milder smoke is Casa Torano . That was my first box purchase.

From your list I like this the best: 2. PERDOMO RESERVE F CHAMPAGNE

Arturo Fuente Hemingways are more medium than mild, but definitely worth a try if you haven't before.

"Creamy" for me would be the Rocky Patel Connecticut, which I was gifted and adored. I'm still looking for a good deal on them.