• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need some Prayers!

atuck

ANEJORE
Hey guys. If any of you pray, will you pray for my Mom? She just went into the hospital with a brain tumor. It is 7 1/2 cm in diameter. I am freakin'. This is My Mom! My brothers and I are working on getting one of the best neurosurgeons in the country to do the surgery. The surgery needs to happen quick.

For those of you who will pray for her, her name is Evelyn.

If you are involved in a trade with me, please give me a couple of days.

Thanks guys!

Dude, are you serious?

Damn, I hope your mom is okay.

My prayers are with you and your family.

Take care dude.

I'll pray for your mother bro.

My mom's name is also Evelyn :)

Hope you're doing ok. OK as can be that is.
Robert

My prayers are with you and your family too, bro.

Not much words can say, but I am pulling for her.

Sincerely,
- C

Very sorry to hear this bad news.
I'll send good thoughts and prayers to help you and your family during this trying time.

Alan prayers sent out for your Mom and family!

Our prayers are with your Mother and your family.

GT-PrayingAngel_PilledupPupils.gif

Atuc,
Evelyn is in my prayers to Father Baker. He's worked many miracles in our time (including saving my fiances life) and I'm certain he'll be looking out for you beloved mother as well.

Namaste,
Darren

atuck said:
Hey guys. If any of you pray, will you pray for my Mom? She just went into the hospital with a brain tumor. It is 7 1/2 cm in diameter. I am freakin'. This is My Mom! My brothers and I are working on getting one of the best neurosurgeons in the country to do the surgery. The surgery needs to happen quick.

Thanks guys!
[snapback]231932[/snapback]​

You and your mother are in our prayers.

Dan & Lesley

atuck said:

Thanks guys!
[snapback]231932[/snapback]​

Alan,

Our prayers are with you. My daughter said she'll pray for your mom, since her name is Evelyn too. My sincere hope is that everything turns out OK.

Gary

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom.

There is no need to worry about anything except your mom right now.
One of the most importent things in life is family, take care of that first and everything else will fall into place.

Take it easy bro...

Dear Lord God,
we thank you for this day, and we ask right now that you would bless Evelyn and heal her of this affliction. Guard her with your healing hands, and protect her from further harm.

Heavenly Father, we ask that you bless the surgeons who will perform this operation, guide their hands and their minds so that they will be successful in their mission. Lead them to protect her brain from any damage, and restore her to a healing condition. Bless all of the aids that will be assisting in this operation, and bless all of the workers who will care for her in the weeks and months to come.

Lord, please bless Evelyn's family and friends and assure them that your will is going to be done, and that she will recover fully from this event. Use this event Lord to pull all of them together, to be closer to you, and to rely on you for all of their needs.
We pray this in the name of Jesus, Amen.

Peace Alan,
John V.