• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need the loan of some Humi space

Pugman1943

Real simple here gang, has anyone got the room to store 3 boxes of gars for a few weeks. Yes, I will be willing to ante up and all that B/S I know is coming, but it would be a big help.

Questions? Ask em if you got em.

Appreciate it much,

Ed (da pugman)

Hi Ed. I'm absolutely full in all humis and coolidors, otherwise I'd love to help you out.

How big are your boxes though? Have you considered getting those large ziplock / hefty bags and some water pillows? A nice cool dark room and those things and you can get by for a while.

My two cents.

Depending on what they are I could probably smoke them down in a few weeks. :whistling:

Check with Jeff, Rebelherfer. He's a bit closer.

Do you need someone to hold onto the Visa bill too? You know, its quite amazing what some flowers from the grocery store and chocolates have allowed me to get away with- however its never been tested on 3 boxes of cigars. Best of luck.

Ed,
Just curious how big the boxes are? If they are not to big I can store them for you!

Dean

If you wanna ship them then my humi is open for your smokes. Wont even charge ya a storing fee..lol :D

If you wanna ship them then my humi is open for your smokes. Wont even charge ya a storing fee..lol :D

See here Ed, if you cover the shipping both ways, I got you covered. I'm sure we can work something out as far as a rental fee (maybe a 6 pack of Shiner Bock) or some good Texas beff jerkey...... :D :thumbs: :p

Ed, if you want to send them to me I can store three boxes for you. No ante required (or accepted!). However, you might want to go with someone who won't require you to ship.

You could always pick up a cheap cooler and some beads. :thumbs:

Ed, If my humis weren't completely crammed full I would help you out since I am so close. Wish I could help.

if you want to make a 30 minute drive to rockwall to my shop, www.enfuegocigars.com, ive got a few empty lockers i can house them in for you in.

if you want to make a 30 minute drive to rockwall to my shop, www.enfuegocigars.com, ive got a few empty lockers i can house them in for you in.
Ding ding ding...

I think we have a winner. Go see Marc. He's a great guy.

This is no doubt the best offer you've had. You'll love his place too.

Go on.

It's ok.

There ya' go.

:p

Atta boy!!