• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Need your prayers

yogimon

I'm a vsg whore
Today my wife and i had to put our cat of 18 yrs to sleep. This is the hardest day of life, she was like a child. We never had children so she was it and this is just ripping my insides apart. She was all but blind, then she all but stopped eating and was getting very weak. We just couldn't let her suffer so we put her down & had a nice funeral. I know she is better off now but it still hard. Thanks for listening and being here.

John

sorry to hear that, i know many that pets are family and not some animal like others think.
my condolences(sp?)

Sorry to hear about your loss today. 18 years is a hell of a life for a cat, my childhood cat lived to 18 also.

Losing pets are really tough. I know mine are family members.

Sorry to hear about your loss today. 18 years is a hell of a life for a cat, my childhood cat lived to 18 also.

Our old lil "Rascal" lived one helluva life, lasting 20 years. It wasn't easy when we lost him, so I know what you're going through. I wish you to soon see brighter days, and be grateful it lived a long and happy life, and blessed your lives for so long.

Yep, losing a pet is way up there on the list of stuff that sucks.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Draw a little closer and lean on each other for a while and be thankful for what you had.

Blessings,

Gary

We have had our oldest cat for 9 years now and she is as big apart of the Family as anyone else. No mater how many times she bites me or I wake up with her ass in my face We love her and she is a part of the family. I am sorry for your loss we will be praying for your wife and you rp

So sorry to hear about your loss John. Maybe another cat can help ease the pain?

Always sorry to hear about things like this. Remember the good times.

Fish

We had to put our 15 YO Golden Retriever down not that long ago. I understand completely how your insides feel. Remember you did the right thing helping your pet get to the other side rather than letting it suffer in silence.

Soon you'll be smiling when you think of your pet...it just takes time

Sorry to hear this, our pets are more than pets they are family, friends and our companions.

My thoughts ans well wishes go out to you and your family.

Losing a pet is losing a family member. My dog is sitting here looking at me, and I don't wanna' think about it :(

Just gotta' remember that we are blessed to have what time we do with them! 13 years is so much better than 12, thought it may not seem like it.

Very sorry for your loss. They really are members of the family...

Hey Brother,

I lost my Cocoa after 12 years, so I know how you feel. My friends were there for me and sent this. It helped me and I hope it helps you as well.

rianbow.gif
Rainbow Bridge
rianbow.gif

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge .

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge .
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals that had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Thinking of you, Your family.​

Love & Prayers
Andy

sorry yo hear about your cat....losing a family member is always hard....hope things get better!

Thanks for the thoughts and kind words. Today is much better after a good sleep. We have the rainbow bridge on the refrig all the time it a great read anytime though.

John