• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Needing some Perdomo clarification...

Dan66

I'm really a pretty big fan of the Perdomo Reserve Cameroon (the one in the nice silver & gold band). But a box of the size I prefer is a bit steep (for as fast as I go through them!). Then I get my new CI catalog today. There on page 49 are the Perdomo2 Milenario Mistakes. A Cameroon wrapper is offered, and they're only $55 for a bundle of 25.

My question is, what's the difference between these Milenario Mistakes and the silver label Reserves I like so much? Are these "Mistakes" a decent Cameroon?

I don't know if the Mistakes are any good, but the Milenario is not a Perdomo Reserve, it is a Perdomo2 (squared).

I find the maduros either inconsistent or just poor aging. I have had them and they were excellent, to poor.

I would say that age is the major difference. The Reserves are 4 yo (I believe) wrappers. Famous is having a special on them at the moment if you missed it.

I would say that age is the major difference. The Reserves are 4 yo (I believe) wrappers...
Oh, I see. Makes sense. Thanks for clearing that up for me. I suppose the Milenarios would be worth a try; but they've got an up-hill battle againt the Reserves!

i've got some of the p2 mistakes in maduro and cameroon , if ur interested pm me and we'll figure somethin out.