• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Netflix and other shows you are watching

Finished Lincoln Lawyer S2 tonight. Very happy with this one!
Agreed! I didn’t even realize until the other day that it had a second part to it, and I was pleasantly surprised. 😊

I’m also enjoying Dark Sky right now, I think that’s amc? Or fx?

Agreed! I didn’t even realize until the other day that it had a second part to it, and I was pleasantly surprised. 😊

I’m also enjoying Dark Sky right now, I think that’s amc? Or fx?
Lana Parrilla is my Hollywood crush. I've been a fan of hers since Once Upon A Time... She's probably a little old for some of you, a little young for others, but we are the same age so it would work out well. ;)

Just started "The Queens Gambit" for the trip to Denver and "Wednesday" with my wife. Also looked back 3 pages on here and found a bunch of backups in case I need more :)

Finished Good Omens season 2 over the weekend. No where as good as the first season; the plot and story simply does not compare to the first season. And the comedy seems far more sparse and lackluster this season, which if the comedy isn't good; there really is no point.

Finished Good Omens season 2 over the weekend. No where as good as the first season; the plot and story simply does not compare to the first season. And the comedy seems far more sparse and lackluster this season, which if the comedy isn't good; there really is no point.

That's a shame I really enjoyed the first season, as well as the book.

That's a shame I really enjoyed the first season, as well as the book.
Never even knew there was a book until yesterday. I was reading some comments about this second season and it was mentioned it was supposed to be a "bridge" between the books. It was only 6 episodes that could have been done in two at the most.

And I will be honest here, I did not realize it was going to be a disappointment until the last episode. Because nothing came together until that last episode, so I didn't know how they were going to tie it all up or what they were actually going with for the story. The result of the story was far more interesting than the build up, which did not need 6 episodes for. I was enjoying the season a bit during the first few episodes, but like I said the final really blew it all apart. They should have taken what they did for season 2, condensed it down to 1.5 to 2 episodes, then ran with some stuff to expand the result of the story line or to better flesh out how it came about.

I still enjoyed the acting, new characters, little back story pieces & as always, the chemistry & interplay between Aziraphale & Crowley, but that ending . . . yikes. 😬

Little bit "Murder She Wrote" with all the last minute reveals & deus ex machina, wasn't it?

~Boar

But as for current watches, I'm enjoying Justified: City Primeval, Dark Winds, The Ark & an older single season series, Pan Am, that has Margot Robbie & Christina Ricci in it on Amazon Prime and S2 of Foundation on AppleTV.

~Boar

Since 'm home this week, I started watching Power from the beginning. 6 seasons of this plus follow up spinoffs will keep me busy for a bit.

But as for current watches, I'm enjoying Justified: City Primeval, Dark Winds, The Ark & an older single season series, Pan Am, that has Margot Robbie & Christina Ricci in it on Amazon Prime and S2 of Foundation on AppleTV.

~Boar
How many episodes are on there of Pan Am? I remember that show was booted from the air after the pilot (no pun intended) aired.

Just started my 4th rewatch of True Detective season1. I love how it seems like no matter how many times I watch this show I still pick something up new.

Also finished Ahsoka. Really great series with a great season ending that left me really wanting more.

Just started my 4th rewatch of True Detective season1. I love how it seems like no matter how many times I watch this show I still pick something up new.

Also finished Ahsoka. Really great series with a great season ending that left me really wanting more.
Re: Ahsoka -- I've never been so satisfied with being left hanging by a series before.

Re: True Detective -- I'll start this one immediately after you finally watch Old Boy with Thanos and Wanda.

Re: Ahsoka -- I've never been so satisfied with being left hanging by a series before.

Re: True Detective -- I'll start this one immediately after you finally watch Old Boy with Thanos and Wanda.

ITS ON THE LIST!