• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Never smoked an Anejo

Moki is fibbing... he always has a box stashed under his pillow for emergencies!!! LOL :)

Andrew, you know I'm really gonna dig deep into my heart here and offer up something that I wouldn't do, normally, but I will offer you AT A RATE OF 1 TO 1... for some of those crusty, old, Opus maddies. I know... you don't have to thank me... I'm sure that someday, my benevolent acts will be repaid. The only thing is that you have to send your end first, I don't trust newbs :rolleyes:

CvilleYoungGun said:
Any Consensus on how long to age Anejos before you should start smoking them?

CYG
[snapback]250356[/snapback]​

I usually smoke 'em when I get them and have just recently started to age some but they taste wonderful the minute you get your hands on 'em. I do like to let them equalize out in my humi for a week or two. Just to get my desired humidity of about 62%. They seem to burn best then for me.

CvilleYoungGun said:

CYG

I suggest waiting at least until you can get the cello off - otherwise the taste will be very pungent.

IgwanaRob said:
CvilleYoungGun said:

CYG

I suggest waiting at least until you can get the cello off - otherwise the taste will be very pungent.
[snapback]250535[/snapback]​

Oh damn, you're supposed to take the cello off? ???

I'VE BEEN BOMBED!

FRESH OUT OF THE MAILBOX, a USPS package from an unknown address, and what did it contain? Cigars! YES CIGARS! But not just any sticks... A genuine and tremendously generous "BROTHER of the LEAF" - Alex sent me an A. Fuente ANEJO XTRA RESERVA VIEJO LIMITADA #55 as well as a few other fantastic sticks that I have never tried and can not mention!
woohoo.gif

And to think a few short days ago, I didn't even know how to pronounce Anejo and today I am the proud owner of one!
muttley.gif

Many Many Thanks ALEX - You are the MAN!
thankyou.gif
s1gyahoo.gif

Congrats for getting the bomb (I was secretly hoping it was going to be me :p ).
Nice play Alex, very generous...

Ahhhh, mine friend. Just smoked a #48 yesterday. How do you say.......
sweet & spicey at the same time. Lovely

i may have a found a spot, going to check it out tomorrow. I was told not much over msrp. I hope this is legit

Back