• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Addition

Cigar FF

So the softer side of me has come out and I would normally not share news in a community as I'm sure many of you have your own lives going on and things to be concerned with. In fact, this is not a concern in the least but a chipper post. Plus, I'm not the public feelings spewer type that you see on Facebook far too often.

My wife recently gave birth to our first baby boy. He goes by the name of Brayden Robert and tipped the scales at 8lbs, 4oz and was 21" long. Nothing out of the ordinary but I am just overwhelmed with happiness. I decided to post here because I know there are many father's among the community and I was holding him today and looked down and was just amazed. I was lost for words. I don't know if it's because I now have a boy to carry out the name (I don't think it is) but it certainly is the evolution of life that tugged on my heart strings.

I was equally excited when our daughter entered the world almost 2 years ago but there is a small part of me that is happy that I now have a son. I'm looking forward to the guy code stuff...lol

Anyhow, I was searching through my stash looking for that "right" cigar to smoke for the occasion and being so inexperienced, I have no clue what is "premium" out of my collection...lol I also decided to wait for my father-in-law to arrive as this is his first grandson. I'm sure no matter which one I pick, it will be symbolic of the occasion.

To all the dad's out there that have their sons, I join your ranks. To all the fathers out there in general, give your kid(s) a kiss. They are truly what make us wake up every morning. Sorry for being corny and sentimental but it has been a great week so far and felt like being the "Facebook type" this one time.

Congratulations on the birth of your son! Your family must be buzzing with excitement. . . :thumbs:
Thanks for sharing.

Congratulations on your first! Start thinking about how to safe off you home before he starts moving around, it'll be here before you know it.

I got two lil boys, and I understand what you mean. It's crazy how you can love someone so much as soon as you see 'em for the first time. I'm happy for you man.

Back