• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Baby Arrived.. Right on Time

haguc

We welcomed our second baby into the world this morning at 1:21 AM. My wife's due date was the 25th of January so he came right on time just like our first. Labor started at about 6:30 last night and we left for the hospital at around midnight. Tanner Wyatt was born at 8 lbs 10 oz at 1:21 AM with a quick delivery and no complications. Mother and baby are doing great, just working on trying to get a little bit of rest now from the long night! :thumbs:

Wow!! Congratulations!! Looks like a pretty quick labour!

Congrats on the new baby.. Glad to hear that your wife and little one are good. Post a pic of the little one :)

Congrats! Post a pic and don't forget to tune us in on the celebratory cigar.

That's WONDERFUL news! I'm very happy for you and your family!

Jeffrey L.

Congrats brother and I'm happy to hear that momma and Tanny Wyatt are both doing well...... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Great news! Congratulations!
smile.gif

Thanks everyone. Got some pictures loaded to post finally, so here goes:

4309372022_3779e28e62.jpg

4308635061_31ea13a21c.jpg

4308635149_6b3b31d168.jpg

4309372096_7e8544dd03.jpg

Tanner did very well yesterday, ate some, pooped some, slept a lot.. did what babies do. Mother is doing great. If everything goes well we should be going home today and then tonight or tomorrow will find some time and some place to have a celebration smoke!

Beautiful family, man! Congrats and enjoy the craziness that will ensue. :thumbs:

BR