• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Baby!

dbanther22

Just found out i'm gonna be a dad, and if that wasn't great enough my brother pulled out two Perdomo 10th Anniversary cigars to celebrate with :D :D :D . What a perfect smoke to celebrate with! I guess now i need to order a nice box of its a boy or girl smokes to pass out huh? Well just wanted to pass on the good news, and tell everyone what a good cigar I smoked.

Congrats!!
The perdomo 10th is one hell of a cigar. I may have to buy some more come to think of it.
Good luck with everything to come!!

Cigar Chief

Gratz man! Best thing in the world, being a dad!

Don

AWESOME! You will be quite humbled when you witness the miracle of life.

I thing I remember to this day is....We went to the hospital as two and returned as three! That was the beginning of a wonderful journey.

Buy as many cigars as you can now, you may not be able to afford them later! :laugh: :laugh:

Congratulations bro, this IS a great day :thumbs:

Congrats being a dad is a wonderful thing. I was blessed I wanted one girl and got twin boys :laugh:

Best Regards
Don

Congratulations! Being a father is one of the most fulfilling things life has to offer.

:)

Nohing finer in the world than the experience of bringing new life into the world! Congratulations!

Congratulations! :D They are wonderful bundles of joy! Enjoy the smokes now. :rolleyes:

Congratulations from a guy about 7 months later in the process. Enjoy some good cigars, be sure to give your lady very frequent back and foot rubs, and read what the baby books have to say. It's a great ride!

Cool news mate. We are expecting our second in under two months now. Exciting times.

It is really rewarding watching them develop and learn, and I wish you a smooth and safe delivery of your child when you get to that point (Trust me: it will come sooner than you think).

Congratulations. Children are a wonderful adventure. Ours never cease to amaze me.

Get your sleep and cigars now while you still can. :rolleyes: