• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Brand Launching - Reinado Cigars

I think everyone will enjoy these a great deal.

It is a very smooth and balanced smoke. Perfect draw. Good ash. Smooth, creamy, subtle.
It's a good morning smoke. It's a good afternoon smoke. It's a good night smoke too.
It's a keeper.

Anyone here get theirs yet?

Nothin' yet here in New York. I Pm'd my address over two weeks ago as well...... ???

Package arrived yesterday, cigars look tasty. I'll let them rest a day or two and try them out. Review to follow shortly....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

I'm still holding out hope!

I sent him my details twice. Once when the thread first started, and again when he posted the samples should be in soon.

I pm'ed my address to him, and he's read the message. But I never got any yay or nay if any where going to be sent or not.

Maybe they will show up.....But if I do get some, and they are great, I will not hesitate to order more.

Received, smoked about 35 cigars on my golf vacation and can barely breath now.

I will smoke it this week end.

It looks great!
Thank you.

I pm'ed my address to him, and he's read the message. But I never got any yay or nay if any where going to be sent or not.

Maybe they will show up.....But if I do get some, and they are great, I will not hesitate to order more.

Same here. Message was read but no response either way. We'll see I guess...

I got mine in the mail Friday. Tasty!

Thank you sir for letting me sample one of your smokes. :)

Not I, but glad to see they are finally getting out! :) Did you try one yet?

*Anxiously waiting by the mailbox*

Canadian Border Services will likely take their time processing the package though..... sigh.

Same here, and no word either way.

Edit: Just heard from him! Apparently its on its way out soon.

2nd edit: Received it today. Looks very tasty. Gonna let it rest and then try it out!

See my latest review from the Stogie Guys!
http://www.stogieguys.com/2010/10/10272010-stogie-reviews-reinado-torpedo.html

I think everyone will enjoy these a great deal.

It is a very smooth and balanced smoke. Perfect draw. Good ash. Smooth, creamy, subtle.
It's a good morning smoke. It's a good afternoon smoke. It's a good night smoke too.
It's a keeper.

Back